Pain In Love

The goons were beating Kartik badly...
Devraj took a big iron hammer and attacked on Kartik's shoulder...
He shouted at Kartik that how can he snatch his daughter from him..Naira is a gold coin for him..he will sell her to Abeer in return of 10 crores....and Abeer he just wants to have fun with Naira and will leave her after 2-3 months....
Kartik acted as if he fainted.....

Abeer was trying to molest Naira...
Naira was screaming Kartik's name...
Abeer slapped Naira various times due to which blood started coming out from her lips...

Abeer tore Naira's sleeves...Naira was crying badly....

Abeer was abt to move ahead he fell down due to a kick...
Yes the kick was from Kartik....
When Kartik heard Naira's screams he got conscious.....

The goons who were taking rest after beating Kartik came to beat him again...
Kartik's anger rose up after looking at Naira's condition...
He started beating them all black and blue...
After all of them were finished

Kartik held Abeer by his collar and started punching on his face...
Naira saw Devraj coming towards Kartik with knife in both his hands....
Devraj was abt to stab Kartik when Naira held the knives....
Kartik turned behind and saw Naira's hands...
He held Naira's hands....he looked towards Devraj...
Kartik picked up the rod.....

Kartik told Naira that it's her right to punish Abeer and Devraj who did wrong with her...
He handed over rod to Naira and asked her to tell them that girls are not weak...

Naira got flashbacks of everything she beared...
She started beating Abeer and Devraj...

Police soon came there and arrested Abeer and Devraj....
Naira stopped them and told Devraj that he isn't worthy of being called a father...he is not a father he's just a broker who didn't spare his daughter....

Police took both of them...

Naira totally broke down...she fell on the ground and started crying...
Kartik was feeling dizzy and he fainted...
Naira saw Kartik fainting and got hold of him.........

KeeSh,KaYa took Naira and Kartik to hospital....
Naira's wounds were bandaged..
Kartik's condition was critical..

Naira while sitting on the chair was blaming herself...
Zoya came near her and told her that it wasn't her fault..
All this was preplanned....
Naira looked at Zoya shockingly.....

Keerti sat beside Naira....
Keerti,Karan and Naksh all said sorry to Naira...
Karan told her that the plan which they made wasn't going to be successful....and Kartik knew it...
When they discussed the plan Kartik signalled them.....and

FLASHBACK
After Naira slept,Kartik came to them as they were waiting for him near their car.....

Kartik told them that they have to change the plan...he informed them that Devraj's men are following them at every moment...
They are still watching them..Kartik asked them to look behind him..
KeeSh and KaYa saw 2 men looking towards them...
Keerti asked Kartik what he's up to...
Kartik informed them that tomorrow he will take Naira for outing and he know these men will follow him....
They will beat him and he will make Devraj confess his crimes somehow...
He showed them the micro camera...which will attached to button of his shirt and they just have to connect it with laptop...
After connecting it with laptop they all have to manage to leak it to public....

Zoya told him that it's very risky...
Kartik told them that he has faith in his love...he will die to save Naira from her father and Abeer...but he can't see Naira in pain....
He left from there saying that if Naira woke up she will panic....

FLASHBACK ENDS

Naira blasted over KeeSh and KaYa that why didn't they tell her..they could have given her signal....
She started crying again and started slapping herself for Kartik's condition...
Zoya and Keerti tried to calm her...

Doctor came outside and told that Kartik is fine but his left shoulder is having a fracture so he can't do work for at least 2 months....
He asked abt Naira..
Naira came forward.. doctor told her that in unconscious state also Kartik was taking her name....

Naira asked doctor if she can meet Kartik...
Doctor said Kartik is in sleep due to medications....but she can sit near him without disturbing him...
Naira agreed and went inside....
She went near Kartik and sat beside him....
She kept her hand on Kartik's forehead and started caressing his hairs......