Cute Fight

Late Night 1:00 am

Everyone one was sleeping other than 4 people...
Yes they Kartik-Naira,Karan and Nandini....

Kartik was lost somewhere while Naira was calling his name from past 20 minutes...
Same was going on with Nandini and Karan....
Naira punched on Kartik's chest when he came to realisation...
Kartik just looked at Naira and a tear escaped from his eye...Naira kept her hand on his face and wiped the tear..she asked him where he was lost and why he has tears in his eyes...

Kartik got up and comfortably sat on the bed..Naira came and cuddled in to him keeping her head on his chest and wrapping her arms around his waist.
Kartik decided to tell Naira abt his confusions...
Naira spoke that is he worried abt his parents...
Kartik thought that Naira is already tensed abt that matter so it's better to not tell her anything...

Kartik nodded in yes....

On the other hand
When Karan asked Nandini abt the matter,She told him that she was thinking abt Parth....

They all drifted to sleep soon.....

Next Day
Morning 7:30 am

Naira and Kartik came back from jogging..and saw everyone engrossed in Puja..
Tulsi saw them and came towards them to give Prasad...
Naira had it but Kartik tried to ignore it..
Everyone insisted him but he disagreed..
Naira got an idea and called him MENDEK...
To answer her he opened his mouth and Naira fed him Prasad...
Kartik was just looking at her while she gave him a smirk...
Kartik smiled and thought that he can never win from his SHERNI...

Kartik and Naira entered the room...
Kartik held Naira and pulled her towards him...
He picked her up and carried till bed..
He started kissing her passionately and Naira was responding with same passion...

After few minutes,when Kartik saw Naira in need of oxygen he broke the kiss and started kissing on her neck then collarbone...
Naira was just moving her hands in his hairs...
Kartik picked her up and took her to washroom....to take bath...
He made Naira stand and turned on the shower...
Kartik again took Naira in kiss...
While kissing they were removing their clothes and after that they had.........(u all know very well)

They came down for breakfast...
Kartik jumped like a frog when he saw kachoris..
Naira slapped on his head and warned him to not even touch kachoris...
Kartik made a puppy face...

Anupam asked Naira why she's stopping Kartik...
Naira answered in a funny tone that if Kartik started eating kachoris he will not end it...if in front of him there are 100 kachoris he will finish in 20 minutes...

While Kartik was grinning listening to his praise...when he saw Naira busy in chatting with Anupam,he took 1 kachori and ate fastly...
He was abt to pick 2nd one when Naira slapped on his hand and told him that she knows he has already eaten 1 and if he ate more she will kill him....

Kartik signalled Naira towards something and picked up a kachori...
Naira knew he made her fool so she started running beside him...
Kartik was jumping from here and there like frog...
Naira finally stopped in front of Kartik...
She snatched his kachori and started running...
Now Kartik was behind her...
Kartik got catch of her and tried to snatch the kachori..
Naira ate the kachori...

Kartik and Naira started fighting like kids...like Tom and Jerry...
Everyone was just looking at them...
Tulsi in her mind thought that Kartik and Naira's fights are cute just like Karan and Nandini....

Kartik and Naira's fight turned in to cushion fight...
Finally,KaYa and KeeSh and came stopped them...

Zoya asked them that if they have to fight like this then they should go away from each other....

Both Kartik and Naira on the same time shouted NOOOOO..........

Everyone started laughing.....
Kartik saw Nandini laughing and started feeling a pull towards her...

Kartik and Naira sat on dining table...
Kartik was abt to take kachori when Naira gave him an angry glare...
Anupam asked Naira to let Kartik have kachori and asked her to not worry Kartik will not get fat...
Naira teased Kartik that if he will eat kachoris this much then one he will turn into a bhatura and she will leave Kartik and go away....

Kartik got sad and hurt listening to this...he got up from the table and went out of the house...
He didn't listen to KaYa,KeeSh who were saying that Naira was just joking...
Naira went behind him but when she came out of the house,she saw him leaving in car...
She mentally cursed herself that why she said that she will leave him and go away.....
She went inside house and asked Anupam if she can get his car keys...
Karan(Virani) gave his car keys to Naira...and asked her to convince her husband...
Naira took them and smiled...

She hurriedly left behind Kartik and started following him...
Kartik stopped his car in front of a park...
He entered the park and sat on a bench..
Naira came behind him and kept hand on his shoulder...Kartik didn't gave any response...
Naira came in front of Kartik and was shocked to see Kartik's state...
Tears were flowing from his eyes...

Naira sat beside him and kept her hand on his hand but Kartik jerked it and turned his face...
Naira got up and bent infront of Kartik.....
Naira held her ears and tears were falling from her eyes too...
Naira said that she knows Kartik is angry on her for speaking so much...but she really didn't mean it...if he wants to slap her
She requested him to not stop speaking to her...

Kartik looked at Naira listening to it and went to her level...
He cupped her face and confessed to her that he's not angry on her and how can she think that he will slap her...he loves her very much...

He helped Naira in standing and they both sat on the bench...
Kartik kept his head in Naira's lap and Naira started moving her hands in his hairs to comfort him...
Kartik asked Naira to promise him that she will never leave him...
Naira kissed on his temple kept her face on his face...
Naira promised Kartik that she will never leave him and she will never say this....

They remained like this only....
They were looking the cutest couple...