Touch

KaIra,KaYa and KeeSh headed towards Temple..
They were walking bare foot..holding hands of their better halves...

They entered the temple and took blessings..
While Kartik was going to take Aarti,he accidentally touched a lady's hand..which gave him a different and weird feeling..

He tried to have a look on the face but was unable..he only the lady's eyes...
The lady turned and came out of temple...
She was none other than Nandini...
Kartik tried to follow her but she already left...

Naira came and asked him what happened...Kartik brushed off the feeling that may be it was his confusion...
Naira asked Kartik if they can do some shopping...
Kartik said no
Naira's face fell...Kartik Completed his words and told Naira that they will not only do shopping but will roam Mumbai...
KaYa and KeeSh asked him abt meeting that nurse..
Kartik told them that it can wait...
Naira held Kartik's hand and told him that first they will go to Pune and meet that nurse...
Kartik asked Naira if she was sure...
Kartik told her that they will still go with the shopping option..

Afternoon 3 pm
KaIra,KeeSh and KaYa entered the mall..
Everyone recognised Kartik and Naira..

KaYa and KeeSh decided to KaIra alone for sometime...
Kartik and Naira were in Men's selection area..
Naira was selecting a shirt for Kartik...while Kartik was busy in admiring Naira...
Kartik thought that how cute Naira looks...how good she is that she doesn't even have any issue with him on any topic...she's perfect for him...only she can tolerate him....she only can tolerate his stupidities...
Thinking all this he chuckled

Naira saw him and gave him a what's going on look...
Kartik nodded in NO..
Naira continued her shopping..Kartik got a call..he informed that he's outside only...
Kartik soon got free from the call..
When he turned he saw a man and screamed his name "Anupam Dada"....

Anupam came to him and they both shared a brotherly hug...
Kartik asked him if he forgot his little brother..
Anupam introduced a girl who was standing beside him as his fiancée "Pari"...

Soon Naira,KaYa and KeeSh came their...
Kartik introduced Naira to Anupam..
Kartik scolded his big bro for attending his marriage...

Anupam held his ears and said Sorry...
Anupam asked Kartik to come to his wedding...
Anupam ordered KaIra,KeeSh and KaYa to come with them right now...

They all agreed reluctantly when Anupam and Pari insisted them...
Keerti asked Kartik that now how will they meet the nurse...
Kartik told her that Krishnaji will show them the way...

Suddenly Zoya got something in mind and she called on Annie's number..
She talked to Annie as a blackmailer and told her that she knows her wrong doings which she did 24 years back...and she will inform police if she didn't meet her...
Annie was shocked....
Annie asked her what she was talking abt?
Zoya told her that she knows how she snatched a son from his mother...
Annie was sweating...
Annie asked when and where to meet?

Zoya told her that she will call her soon and warned her that if she left Pune then she will.....
Annie agreed....
Zoya disconnected the call...

Kartik asked Zoya what was this?
Zoya informed him that she just played with Annie...now she herself will come to Mumbai...to meet them...
Naksh called her by saying Bond....James Bond...

Everyone started laughing.....
Anupam's car stopped infront of a house...
Kartik's car was behind him..

They all came out of the car...
While entering the house,Kartik started feeling a pull in his heart as if someone was calling him...
He took slow steps and the moment he entered the house he saw house was decorated and saw some ladies....
Yes they were Ganga,Tulsi,Prerna,Shobha...and Nandini was back facing them...
Nandini was feeling as if her loved one was near her so she turned her face and saw KaIra,KaYa and KeeSh standing on the door with Anupam and Pari...

They all came inside and Anupam told them that it's his In-laws house...
Kartik saw some girls coming downstairs,they were none other than Bhoomi(coming from right side),Shivani(in middle) and Krishna Tulsi(on left side)..
Kartik saw some cloth scattered on a side on stairs...
He felt that the girl(Krishna Tulsi) might fall....
As he thought happened her foot slipped because she kept her foot on that cloth by mistake.....
But Kartik ran faster...and her stomach was about to touch the ground when Kartik held and pulled her upwards...

Everyone stood up in shock...
Naira came towards Kartik and asked Krishna Tulsi if she was fine...
Naira saw Kartik and his anger was on top...

Kartik screamed and asked for Krishna Tulsi's husband and family...
He too screamed for staff who decorated it...

He started yelling at staff for their carelessness...
Meanwhile Laksh and whole Virani Family came...
Kartik asked Laksh that is he really Krishna Tulsi's husband??
Because the way he take care of his wife he doesn't think that he's happy with the marriage....
Tulsi came forward to stop Kartik but Kartik stopped her and told that he's not finished yet..
He asked bhoomi who was she?
She answered him that she was this family's daughter....

Kartik started clapping and taunted whole Virani family that they take care of their daughter but not daughter-in-law...
Kartik said that he heard many good things abt Viranis but now he saw their truth.......
He called a doctor and asked her to come immediately...

He left from there and Naira went behind him....