Trip Part 2

Soon they reached Rishikesh...
They all came out of bus and took steps towards Ganga Ghat...

Kartik tried his best to control his emotions but he wasn't successful..
He asked others to have talk he will come in a while.

He went on the last step near Ganga river and sat there.
Silent tears were coming out of his eyes...

Kartik composed himself and came back...
He saw Naira wasn't there. He asked Zoya abt Naira.
Zoya informed him that Naira went in bus.
Kartik decided to check once. He entered the bus and saw Naira.
He felt relieved somewhere in his heart..
Naira saw him and asked him in low voice if he needs something...
Kartik told her in slow voice that he was here just to check if Naira needs anything...

Naira was awestruck..
Kartik informed that all are coming as they have to head for ashram so she can settle down on her seat...

Kartik went to his seat.Kartik was thinking in his mind that why he's so concerned abt Naira? Why he feels sad when Naira isn't near him??

Naira in her mind was thinking that is Kartik really a good person? Why can't she think any negative thing abt Kartik??

Meanwhile,Karan-Zoya and Keerti-Naksh came....

They reached Ashram soon and got down the bus.
Naira was not able to get her bag...
Kartik saw it and went to help her...
Kartik was taking the bag out and Naira was just looking at him....

Kartik turned his face and saw Naira looking at him. Their faces were very close.
Kartik realised their proximity and took steps backwards..
He handed over Naira's bag to her and asked her to come..
They both entered the Ashram together...Kartik was given a warm welcome by Ashram people...

Naira was in deep thinking that why she was looking at Kartik? Why she feels alone when Kartik is not around? She just met Kartik yesterday......
She thought that all men are same. Kartik is also like that man only....

Naira saw Kartik playing with the kids..

In night,they all went to terrace of Ashram....
Kartik was in middle of the terrace..
Naira was thinking something and moving towards the edge of the terrace..

She was abt to fall when Kartik held her and pulled her towards him...
They both fell on the ground. Naira was on top of Kartik. Kartik was mesmerised by her innocence and cuteness...

They both got up.
Kartik held Naira's shoulder which shocked Naira.
Kartik asked if she's okay. Kartik asked her that what was she thinking that she didn't even see where she was heading...
Naira saw tears in Kartik's eyes....

Naira's hands had some bruises. Kartik saw them and asked Zoya to bring ointment. Karan,Keerti,Naksh and Zoya saw concern in his eyes.

Zoya gave him ointment. He made Naira settle on the chair. He took her hands and applied the ointment. While applying ointment he had tears in his eyes...

Naira ran from there and went to room. She fell on the bed and kept her face under pillow... she was crying....

Zoya asked Kartik that why he's concerned abt Naira. Why she care abt Naira so much...
Kartik was confused...

Next evening,they all left Rishikesh....