Truth

After 3 Days

Morning 7 am

Naira and Kartik were all ready to go to meet Annie..
They came down and saw Anupam staring at Kartik angrily...
Kartik asked Anupam what happened? Why he was so angry?

Anupam asked him where they all are going?
Kartik told Anupam that they were going to meet someone and this is very important...and they will return before the party starts...
Anupam agreed but warned KaIra,KaYa and KeeSh to come early...

They all are waiting on cliff near temple for Annie to come...
KaIra,KeeSh and Karan were hiding...

Annie came and started conversating with Zoya...
Annie asked Zoya that what does she know abt the happenings 24 years back....

Zoya asked Annie abt the child she took away 24 years back from hospital and where's the child now?
Annie started sweating...and said that she doesn't know anything..

Kartik came from behind and asked her where is his parents...
Annie turned in shock..
Kartik told her that he's the child whom she took away and gave him to an orphanage...
Kartik folded his hands in front of Annie to tell him abt his parents....

Naira,KeeSh and Karan too came out...
Naira requested Annie to tell them everything...
Annie knew that she will not be able to hide anymore...
What Annie said next gave shock to KaIra,KeeSh and KaYa...

Annie's words:- " Kartik ur grandmother asked me to kidnap u and give her so that she can herself kill u".....

Kartik was beyond shock.....

What came next broke Kartik totally

Annie:- " Ur mother's name is Nandini Virani.Ur father Karan Virani is illegitimate son of Mihir and Mandira...
Mandira always hated Tulsi and Nandini...
But Tulsi wholeheartedly accepted ur father as her son..and Mandira couldn't bear her own son against her so she decided to destroy Nandini and Tulsi...
When she came to know that Nandini is pregnant for second time,she decided to snatch the child...
After delivery,I called Mandira and told her that Nandini has given birth to a boy and a girl.....
So Mandira told me to take away the boy...
I picked up the boy and ran away...
When I reached Mandira's house,I heard her talking on phone to Nandini...
She laughed and told Nandini that she herself will kill her son and burn his body.... I really got scared listening to it and thought that how can a woman be so cruel...
I ran from there and boarded a bus to Rishikesh....
I knew if I kept the boy with me,Mandira would have found me and killed both of us....
So I gave the boy to the orphanage and left........"

Kartik went numb....He wasn't saying anything....
Naira was looking at him teary eyed....
She was trying her best to control her emotions....
Naira shook Kartik to bring him to reality.....
When she became successful,Kartik fell on ground and started crying like a baby...
Naira took him in hug and Kartik just cuddled in to her....
Naira wanted Kartik to let out his pain....
Naira too was crying uncontrollably....

KaYa and KeeSh too were crying...

Kartik told Naira that Nandini is his mother that's why he was feeling different whenever she was around him...he started cursing himself for not recognising his own mother.....
He again started crying........
Naira rubbed Kartik's back to calm him down.....

After few minutes,Naira felt Kartik calming down....
Naira cupped Kartik's face and told her that they have to go to house and tell the whole family his reality....
Kartik stopped Naira.....
Naira gave him a confused look and asked him what is he up to?

Annie told Kartik that she has to leave as Mandira is still finding her...
Kartik asked Naksh to take Annie to a safe place...

Kartik told Naira,KaYa and KeeSh to behave normally in front of Virani's......
They went to a hotel and discussed something......

Evening 4 pm

They all reached at house
Anupam asked them to take rest and get ready as party will start at 7 pm.....but Kartik's eyes were craving for a look of his mother who wasn't there......

Kartik and Naira went to their room...Naira locked the door....
She held Kartik's hand and signalled him to sit on the bed...
Naira cupped Kartik's face and kissed on his forehead,then cheeks,eyes,nose and finally kept her lips on his...
Naira started parting her lips and took Kartik's lower lip and started kissing him softly....but Kartik wasn't responding....

She broke the kiss and looked at him...
She knew Kartik is sad.....
She asked Kartik if she's bad that he didn't even kiss her back...
Kartik lowered his head....Naira cupped his face again and told him that he doesn't have to be sad...he will get his happiness soon...

Kartik looked up and was abt to say something when Naira took him in kiss again...
Kartik also started responding to the kiss...
They laid down on the bed....
Kartik above Naira kissing her passionately...
Naira started removing Kartik's shirt while Kartik was removing Naira's shirt....
Kartik found Naira in need of oxygen so he broke the kiss...
Kartik kissed on her neck,collarbone and slowly went to the cleavage....
He started licking the cleavage area...while Naira kept moaning....
Kartik covered them with a blanket and Kartik and Naira made love again.....

Kartik was abt to move from Naira but she stopped him and signalled him to not....
Kartik kissed on Naira's forehead and took her in kiss....
They kissed passionately and again Kartik started making love with Naira.....

Kartik kept his face in crook of Naira's neck and slept for sometime....
Naira thought to herself that she will never let Kartik be sad...and will always love him...
She caressed Kartik's hairs and she too drifted to sleep.....