Kartik's Love

After 1 week

Kartik was sitting in his cabin in deep thinking...
He didn't realise when Naksh came and sat in front of him..

Naksh threw glass of water on Kartik's face..
Kartik was shocked and looked at Naksh..

He gave a deadly glare to Naksh. Naksh asked him where he was lost. Kartik again started thinking abt Naira.

Naksh asked him if he was thinking abt Naira..
Kartik looked shockingly at Naksh..

Before Kartik could ask him anything,Naksh told Kartik that he should ask himself why he always thinks abt Naira only...
Naksh left from there.

Kartik's employee came inside and informed him that Naira hasn't come yet...
Kartik was worried. He called Zoya and asked abt Naira..
Zoya informed Kartik that Naira left from house 2 hours back..

He was hell worried now. He was feeling uncomfortable..

He took his car keys and started finding Naira. He turned on tracker in his phone...
He was able to track Naira..
He went into the directions and reached near an industrial area.. He started searching for Naira and found her phone..

He heard some voices and went into that direction. He peeped in through a window and saw Naira unconscious. He saw 2 people laughing and talking ill about Naira. Kartik was fuming in anger.
He went inside the building. The two men came and tried to hit Kartik. Kartik fought with them.
Kartik too got injured. Naira gained consciousness and saw everything...
After those men fainted,Kartik went towards Naira and picked her up..
Naira could see tears in Kartik's eyes..

He made her sit in car and drove to hospital..
Doctor informed Kartik that she should take complete rest and she shouldn't take any kind of stress...

Zoya,Karan and KeeSh came.
Kartik told them everything. Kartik asked Zoya and Keerti if Naira informed them abt anyone who wants to harm her.
Zoya informed Kartik that when she first met Naira she knew that someone was running behind Naira from whom she wanted to escape...
Kartik closed in eyes and tried to control his anger. Kartik opened his eyes and closed his fist. He hit his fist on the wall....

Naksh stopped him and asked him why he's feeling pain when Naira is injured.
Kartik confessed to them that he loves Naira.He loves her from the very first day when he saw her...

They all know Kartik from many years. They saw pure love in Kartik's eyes for Naira...

Zoya told Kartik that he has to confess his feelings to Naira,he has to know abt Naira's past,he has know abt Naira's feelings for him....

Kartik decided to first confess his feelings and know Naira's feelings for him....

Nurse came outside and informed them that Naira is conscious.....
Kartik went inside and saw Naira. He wasn't able to see Naira in this condition so he went out and sat inside his car.
He started crying....

In Night,
Zoya and Keerti stayed with Naira..Zoya started feeding Naira her food.
Suddenly Zoya asked Keerti to call Naksh and ask if Kartik has his food.

Naira got confused and asked Zoya that why Kartik doesn't have his food properly...
She mentally slapped herself that she's asking them abt Kartik,her boss and who gave her ryt....

Zoya and Keerti saw her concern towards Kartik and smiled....

Keerti told Naira that from childhood Kartik is like this...
He always thinks abt others whether they are related to him or not...

Keerti asked Naira if she wants to know abt Kartik's childhood. Naira nodded in yes....

Keerti started telling her...

FLASHBACK

Rishikesh Ashram

Kartik,Keerti and Zoya were brought up in Ashram only.
Kartik was of 3 days when he was brought in Ashram.
At that time Keerti and Zoya were few months old...
With the time, Keerti,Zoya and Kartik shared a cute bond. Kartik became their cutest brother...
Whenever Kartik used to see someone in need of food. He would give his own food and sleep empty stomach...

One night, Keerti woke up and saw Kartik sitting in lawn. She went near him and sat beside him...

(Keerti and Zoya are 7 years old and Kartik is few months younger than them and Kartik always call Zoya and Keerti 'Di')

Keerti saw Kartik crying. Keerti hugged him and asked him why he was crying.
Kartik came out of Keerti's hug and asked Keerti where his mother is? When he will meet his mother? When he will be able to sleep in her mother's lap? When he will play with his brothers and sisters??

Keerti had no answer to it. She just hugged Kartik and told him that he will meet them soon....

With the time when Kartik grew up,he realised that he will never see his mother again....Kartik made his mind that his mother left him here because she doesn't love him...

FLASHBACK ENDS

Keerti and Zoya were in tears. Zoya saw Naira who was trying to control herself..
Zoya and Keerti went outside...

The moment they left,Naira started shedding tears and started cursing herself that how can she think cheap things abt Kartik....

Zoya and Keerti saw her and they knew that Naira loves Kartik...

Naira was thinking in her mind that why she's crying for Kartik?
Naira closed her eyes but saw Kartik's smiling face. A smile crept on Naira's face...
But her smiled vanished when she realised what she's thinking....

Will Naira be able to realise her love??
What's Naira's past??