First Meeting

Kartik got a call from someone....
The call ended soon..
After having breakfast,he left for office..

The moment he reached office he felt a lump in his throat and a pull in his heart....
He started moving in a direction...
A girl was standing backfacing Kartik.
Before he could go to the girl,Keerti and Zoya came forward and wished him....
Kartik asked Zoya abt the matter for which she called him in morning....

Naira was still back facing Kartik but she can feel an unknown pull towards Kartik...

Zoya turned Naira towards Kartik.Kartik felt his heart crushed because he saw only pain and unshed tears in Naira's eyes..
Zoya introduced Naira and Kartik to each other...
Naira looked towards Kartik. They both shared an eye-lock....
Keerti took Naira to canteen area...

Kartik asked Zoya abt Naira's sadness. Zoya told him the happenings of last night....
His eyes were full of tears. He was thinking that Naira is such a sweet and innocent girl,then why there is sadness in her eyes and on her face...

Zoya patted on his shoulder which brought back Kartik to reality.
Zoya asked him if Naira can get a job in his company....
He asked for Naira's resume..
Meanwhile Keerti and Naira came after having food.

Kartik asked in concern to Naira if she had food.
She looked at him in surprise...
Kartik then asked to come in his cabin for interview. Naira was feeling uncomfortable..
Kartik saw it and asked Zoya and Keerti too to come in his cabin to accompany Naira...
Naira was surprised again that how can a man so sweet and humble..
She got some flashbacks. She started shivering and sweating. Kartik saw this and went towards Naira and kept his hand on her shoulder.
He asked Naira if she's fine..

They entered Kartik's cabin. Naira was in awe after having a look at Kartik's cabin.
Kartik asked them to have a seat.

Kartik asked Naira abt her resume if she has.
She nodded in NO.
Kartik asked her abt her qualifications.
She informed him that she has completed MCom 2 months back.
Kartik asked him if she did any job before.
She nodded in NO.

Kartik went into deep thinking. Zoya asked him if Naira got the job.
He looked at Naira and smiled. He informed Naira that she is getting a job of his personal assistant. She has to manage the accounts too.
He asked her she can join after 3 days...

Keerti questioned her that why after 3 days.
Kartik told Keerti that Naira should be first comfortable in this city and with this work and then she can join...

Naira was shocked and looked towards Kartik...
Naira in her mind thought that he is a gentleman or he is pretending??
She mentally slapped herself that no man can be nice to a girl or woman. Kartik is just pretending infront of his friends. He might be violent towards his family....
She thought that she feels in her heart that Kartik is a nice guy.
No she again mentally slapped herself that her heart is saying rubbish....

Zoya patted on Naira's shoulder.
Zoya asked Naira if she's fine.
She nodded in Yes.

Kartik asked Zoya and Keerti to take Naira to their apartment and make sure that she's comfortable...
Naira's heart swelled up...
Kartik asked Keerti to call Naksh and Karan and tell them to shift with Kartik for sometime otherwise Naira might feel uncomfortable in their presence...

Naira looked up and saw Kartik smiling at her.
Keerti and Zoya left with Naira.

Kartik kept his hand on his heart and asked himself that why he's so concerned abt a girl whom he met few minutes back.....

Wait for next update!!!!

Kaira ff-For You Only(Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें