Kartik Angry

Shivani informed KaIra that Mandira has come...
They immediately moved downstairs...and saw Mandira bad mouthing Nandini and Tulsi....

Kartik's anger rose up again...he wanted to kill Mandira but Naira controlled him somehow....
Shivani went towards Mandira and just held her arm...She dragged Mandira and threw her out of the house...
She warned the security guards to not let her enter again....

She came back and saw Virani family looking at her sudden move...
She went towards Tulsi and Nandini and promised to them that no one will harm this family because someone will save them...
Ganga asked whom she's talking abt?
Shivani in unconscious state said Par...she realised what she was going to say so she said that everyone in this family will save each other...

KaYa,KeeSh and KaIra felt relieved...

Anupam asked KaIra,KaYa and KeeSh if they are done with their shopping...
They all nodded in NO...
Anupam asked Tulsi if all youngsters except Krishna Tulsi and Laksh can go for shopping...

Shivani said yippeeeeee!!!!

Nandini told Shivani that she will not go anywhere...she can't let her go alone if she let her she will be worried whether she's fine or not...

Kartik whispered in Naira's ears that he was always sure that Shivani used to do some mischiefs that's why Nandini is strict with her....
Naira whispered Kartik to shut up...
Shivani made a cute pout so that she can make Nandini agree....

Kartik tried his best to control his laugh while looking at Shivani's face...
Naira slapped him lightly on arm...
Nandini agreed and left...
Shivani saw Kartik laughing on her...
She showed Kartik a fist and showed him tongue...
Nandini saw it as she turned to say something to Shivani....
She was shocked to see Shivani's open behaviour with Kartik....
Even Tulsi,Ganga also saw this and were confused....

They all left for shopping...

While shopping,Kartik was just admiring Naira...He thought how cute Naira looks...
But Naira wasn't giving him attention...
He came up with an idea to come near her...

He was abt to go to Naira when he saw a girl having problem in handling bags and she was going to slip...
Kartik held the bags and girl's hand immediately and pulled her upwards..
Kartik asked the girl if she was fine...
She nodded in yes and smiled..
She thanked Kartik for saving her....
Shivani saw this and signalled Naira towards Kartik...
Naira was getting angry and jealous...
Kartik asked the girl if he can help her...
He took some of her bags and went out with her till parking....
Naira,Shivani,KaYa,KeeSh,Anupam and Pari followed them...
Naira was getting angry..she asked Zoya that he didn't even bother abt Naira May be he forgot....
Kartik helped the girl in placing bags...
They started talking...Kartik was making that girl laugh...
It was enough for Naira...her Kartik was giving attention to a girl whom he didn't know...
Naira went towards Kartik....
She blasted over him that what does he think of himself..if he's a man he will do whatever he likes to do...he will flirt with any girl....
KaYa and KeeSh saw that girl and realised something..
They tried to stop Naira but all went in vain...
Shivani too realised something abt the girl....
She asked Kartik that if one day he gets fed up with Naira he will leave her and go to some other girl...he's flirting and laughing with a girl whom he met 10 minutes back and not even bother abt Naira....she said that all men are same they just know how to hurt their wives...she told Kartik that she didn't expect this from him...she cursed herself for loving him,trusting him and marrying him....

Meanwhile,a boy came and hugged that girl...he asked her if she was fine...She nodded in Yes.....
The boy came forward and thanked Kartik for saving his wife...otherwise he might have lost his wife and their child...

After listening to those words Naira looked towards the girl...
Realisation hit Naira that the girl was pregnant....
The girl came forward and told Naira that her husband is a good person that's why he saved her and helped her...She was abt to fall and before her stomach touch the ground her husband pulled her up...
She told Naira that she's the luckiest girl who got a husband like him...

The girl went with her husband...

Naira was feeling guilty for doubting Kartik....
She went towards Kartik but he stopped her by showing her his hand...
Naira tried to speak something...but Kartik yelled at her...

Kartik told her that what she thinks of herself.... he loved her unconditionally...always protected her....always took care of her...he was always beside her whenever she needed him.....he told her that she doesn't love him,trust him that's why she thought so cheap abt him....now he cannot even help someone without her permission....
He held Naira's shoulder and told her that if she regrets marrying then he will free her from this relation....
Naira was shocked...she wanted to say something but Kartik told her that whatever she wanted to say she has already said and he listened but he doesn't have enough strength to listen any of her blames....