Sherlock request @RavenWinterfell

A/N

Hi there!

Sorry for letting y'all wait so long! I just wanted to say that my test week is over today, but I still have many papers to complete and a presentation to give in French so currently I'm slowly dying of anxiety... Anyway, this request can be read by anyone but I've made it for @RavenWinterfell. I really hope you'll like it! This is what I'm asked to write:

Well I want a Sherlock x Reader oneshot where the reader comes at the moment Sherlock is showing Archie the pictures and she thought of it as a cute sight(Sherlock and Archie) but when she heard about the maggots thing she dropped the grocery bag she's bringing and run up to Archie getting him away from Sherlock, but Archie pleased to see the photos and since he's so adorable she allowed and Archie slept the night over. It's up to you how Sherlock,Archie, and the reader spent the day. Can you also write when the three are at the wedding. The three of them bonding like a family. They kinda borrowed Archie from his mom for that day. Black wavy hair and blue eyes.

Okay, let's start! ;-)

***

'That is an excellent choice.' Said the owner of the grocery shop to me as I took some of the foods and turned my head to face him. I assume I had been in some sort of trance while I was making my decision and the owner had scared me out of that trance. He smiled so genuinely that I could not be angry. 'Yes, do you think so?' I asked, still doubting. 'I'm sure of it. Whatever you intend to make; the thing you're holding will taste great.' He said as I paid for the food. I left the shop with a smile and a richly filled bag. Today it was my turn to cook, as it almost always was since Sherlock refused to, only John sometimes helped, and I intended to make something amazing this evening.

I climbed up the steps of the stair and heard voices coming from the living room. I smiled as I heard the low sound of Sherlock's voice. It has always been one of his most beautiful features to me. It could be harsh and loud or soft and soothing and seldom, on deeply adored moments, sweet and singing. But whatever tone it had, to me the sound of it was pleasing. No, it certainly wasn't the sound that worried me, it were the spoken words.

I ran up the stairs and opened the door quickly, hoping that what I had heard would not lead to the thing I feared. Have you solved any murders? I was unlocking the door when Sherlock answered Archie's question. 'Sure, loads.' The two boys didn't even look up when I entered the room a little later and found them sitting in front of a laptop.

I couldn't see the screen but the sweet sight of the two people I loved and liked together made me forget the reason of my worrying. The curly heads of Archie and Sherlock looked so funny now there were so close to each other, both staring at the screen. I seemed as if Archie was Sherlock's friend already. Or his younger brother. Or his son. It was an odd thing to have in mind, but once the thought had entered my 'mind palace', it wouldn't leave. And strangely, I kind of liked the idea. With a warming feeling I stared at the two.

But that feeling quickly went away when reality kicked in and more words were heard. 'What's all that stuff in his eye?' Archie asked Sherlock. Stuff in one's eye? I thought. What do they mean with- then it hit me just before Sherlock said it.

'Maggots.'

'You are looking at crime scenes?!' I shrieked and dropped the grocery bag. Neither of them looked up while I shouted and ran towards them, but they both turned their heads as grabbed the kid's arm and pulled him away from Sherlock. 'No! Leave me!' He shouted. 'No, you're not looking at pictures of poor deaths for amusement! I will not allow you to both dishonour the dead and get yourself a trauma.' Once I had dragged the child to the kitchen, I ran towards Sherlock to reach him earlier than the running Archie and turned the laptop off. 'Shame on you.' I said the Sherlock.