Jim one shot x reader - Count Moriarty

With my eyes widened I quickly turned the thin yellowed page of my book. I already knew the story, I knew it by heart, but it still kept me in a trance, a trance that made me unable to escape it and caused chills to run over my back. It was a pleasant trance that made me eagerly read the words, fear for the ending, shiver badly, and, above all, that made me fangirling. Fangirling over this one particular character that should definitely not be fangirled. But I liked him so, so much.

A sudden sound made me look up and I stared into the light forsaken room. Though it wasn't entirely dark for there was little candle burning so I could read but it did not shine on anything else than my book and my face, so the rest of the room was covered in utter darkness. I wanted a candle to lit my book since I wanted to read it like the people did when the classic novel was written. I heard something again and the thought that it might be the character I was reading about made me smile. He always comes at night, and maybe this night he is finally paying me a visit.

I continued reading when the sounds stayed away for a long moment. Complete silence was all around me. Only the sound of papers being turned and my heartbeat beating faster disturbed this silence. When suddenly I shrieked. The book I was holding was grabbed out of my hands and along with the movement of the papers, the candle went out.

Darkness was everywhere, and I knew there was another person in this room. The person who had taken my book. Softly, hoping it was him, I stuttered a name. 'D-Dracula?' I asked the darkness.

'Dracula? No, it's me! Jim!' I heard a familiar voice say and the lights were turned on. Indeed, Jim's face stared back at me with my book in his hands. 'That's not funny.' I said and angrily grabbed my book back. 'I thought you were Count Dracula.' I looked away from Jim's smirking face. 'No, you wanted me to be the Count. Why are you still up? You should be sleeping by now. It's past midnight.' He said to me. I still didn't look at him. 'It's such a good book and I thought... maybe...' I admitted.

'Maybe what?' Jim asked, 'Maybe he will come to visit you? Do you really think he would come? No, I've got a better question; do you really want him to come?' Jim asked mockingly. 'Well, yes. I mean... who wouldn't want a mysterious and handsome vampire to visit you at night?' I asked and smirked. 'You mean...' Jim said, '...a scary horrid too chiché monster?' I looked at him sassily. 'Well, I'd rather have a "scary horrid too chiché monster" beside me than a mean, sassy and mocking consulting criminal.' I said.

'I agree.' Jim simply answered. 'Those persons are horrible. Well,' he said and moved towards the light switch while he answered my astonished face with a smirking look, 'good thing you aren't around one of those.' He said. 'What do you mean?' I asked Jim, still confused. Jim turned off the lights and the utter darkness returned, hiding Jim away from me. Suddenly, the candle I had turned my back to was lit and I shrieked as I turned around. 'I am Count Dracula.' Jim said dramatically with a smirk on his face, holding the fire right under his chin.

My shriek turned into loud laughter. 'Oh really? Well, Count Dracula, be careful with that candle before you burn your entire face.' I grinned and Jim quickly moved the candle further away from him. He placed it on the table so it lightened the room well enough for us to see each other. I stayed quiet and looked at Jim, picturing him with white sharp teeth. 'Why the silence?' Jim a.k.a. Dracula asked me. 'Aren't you happy to see your mysterious and handsome vampire?' I laughed out loud. 'Mysterious? Handsome?' I said happily. The Count/Jim placed his hand on his chest. 'Ouch, now you've hurt an old vampire's feelings.' He smirked.

'Oh, I am truly sorry, my fearsome but honourable Count. I beg thee to permit me to ask thee two questions.' I said and made a small curtsy. 'Anything, my dear mortal.' He answered. 'Why would you change Transylvania for this land?' I asked the vampire. 'Because,' he said and removed his hand from his chest and tenderly placed it on my cheek, 'here are pretty women to eat.' Although I was laughing like crazy, Jim stayed all straight faced, performing his role perfectly. 'What is your other question? Choose your words wisely for they could be your last.' He whispered the threat and removed his hand from my face.

'A man I once knew, Jim Moriarty, told me that vampires, like you, are scary horrid too cliché monsters...' I started and the Count placed his spare head on his heart again. 'Not true, though we are scary. He's just jealous of my mysteriousness and good-looking body. Don't you find me mysterious and handsome?' He asked. I smiled as an answer and continued my question. 'If you are scary and drink blood, why am I still alive?'

Dracula walked towards me, slowly taking the few steps he was separated from me. I heard his footsteps nearing me and, playing as if I was scared, I walked backwards, farther away from the halo of the candle. 'That is a good point.' Dracula/Jim said. 'In fact, that is a very good point.' He kept nearing me, smirking as he did. 'Why are you still alive? I should end your humble miserable live immediately. That's my job, you know, being a scary monster.' He had reached me and placed one arm around me, pushing me very close to him. I felt his chest rise and fall against my body as he placed another hand on me. He pushed my head slowly to the left, cleared my neck from hair locks and smirked.

'Stay still, it will only hurt a bit.' He said while I tried to keep in my laugh. I closed my eyes but laughed aloud when Dracula/Jim covered my neck with a thousand kisses. He pushed me on the couch and resumed his vampire duty. They tickled me and it made me laugh even louder. Count Moriarty stopped for a moment, looked up, laughed an evil villainous laugh and continued 'biting' me.

A/N

Heyhey!

How are you all doing? I hope you're having a really nice day! If not, then I hope this story made it better! Don't you think Jim would make quite a handsome vampire? ;-)

If anyone wants to know, I'm fine. I don't know why but- well, actually I do know why! You know, I never really was that interested in vampires, until I saw the Van Helsing film made in 2004 with Hugh Jackman (I adore that man!) as Van Helsing and a very handsome Dracula. So I read the classic work of Bram Stoker and now I really like the Count!

If one of you decides to watch the Van Helsing film, please do ignore the dancing scene, that was kinda odd to me. But I still love that vampire!

By the way, in the picture I've put above, I think the person Moriarty is biting is supposed to be Sherlock...

Anyway, I really hope you liked this one shot x reader and please vote and comment what your favourite mythic being is and why. And please tell me what you think of this little story! Thank you all so incredibly much for reading and being so sweet to me and I truly hope you'll have a wonderful day/night after reading this! Please smile, that'd be great!

Thank y'all once more and...

...catch you later!

-Countess MS

XD!