Graham one shot x reader - Granny and the Goose

'Don't follow me.' I said and looked behind me to see Greggy still sitting in the living room. He had a day off today, and he had been sitting in his chair the whole day... working. Yes, he didn't go to the office, so he brought the office to our home. He looked up and smiled mischievously. 'Me? No, I won't follow you, don't worry. I'll just stay here.' He said. 'Good, stay. Don't follow me. And don't work!' I walked back to him and smashed the laptop shut. 'You should be relaxing. You should enjoy your day off.' I said and smiled. 'But darling, how can I enjoy anything when you're not with me?' He said sweetly. 'Aww, look who's being cliché.' I said and grinned before I gave him a kiss on his jawline and whispered: 'Finally, you've learned.' Cliché does not always have to be a bad thing. I walked to the door again and grabbed my keys. 'See ya.' I said and heard him shout 'goodbye' after I told him once again he shouldn't follow me. Then I left and closed the door behind me, knowing Graham opened his laptop again.

I didn't want Gregory to follow me so I checked it several times on my way to the café. It's not that I was about to do anything bad or something, I wasn't going to do anything illegal, I just didn't want Geoli around me since I worked at that café and I wanted to do it right since there would be a judge who would check if I did well. Geert would only take my mind of work. I reached the café where I worked and opened the door with shaking fingers. Yes, I honestly started to get nervous.

'Hey! Good to see you and,' she looked at her ancient pocket watch that still worked really good, 'precisely on time! As always...' She smiled at me. 'Hello Granny!' I said and hugged her. I did it carefully because of the plates she was balancing on her hands and arms. I had forgotten her real name, but we were so close that she allowed me to call her Granny after someone asked whether we were related. We weren't, though it felt like we were. And I'd love to have her as relative.

I was shaking in her embrace and she noticed it. 'Come on, child, today is the day but you don't have to be afraid of it. I'll help you, okay?' I nodded and smiled. 'But first, ' she said, 'I should bring these to my customers.' I smelled the amazing scent of the food with my eyes closed. 'It smells amazing! Are you sure you can't keep it here and we'll eat it together? It will calm my nerves.' I joked. 'No! Shame on you to think I would do that! Is that what you're doing before you serve the customers, eat from their food?' She said with a smile and made her way to the table with waiting customers who smiled at her when she placed the plates on the table. She then looked at me with a played stern face. I smiled and went away to change my clothing. Once in my work-uniform, I brought the food around and wondered who would be my judge. Maybe it was that man with black hair that reached his shoulders. He was dressed in gold and green and was very impatient. Maybe it was that small woman with dark short curls and a gentle smile on her face. I hoped it was her, but she left quickly but happily, which made me smile too.

The time passed slowly and the day started to come to its end. It was twilight outside and I stopped to stare out of the window for a brief moment with plates in both my hands. Oh, the beauty of the sky when the day started to change into night... Granny stared at me and she smiled. I was woken out of my daydreaming by Granny's voice screaming: 'Hey! You there! No kissing in my café!' A young couple looked frightened at her and I saw Granny grinning when both their faces became bright red. Granny walked passed me when I was on my way to the waiting customers and I could hear her muttering: 'Why would they come here to kiss? Come here to eat! Kissing can be done outside my café or it will destroy the appetite of my customers!' I chuckled and delivered the food.

I was helping a littlekid whose face was covered in chocolate ice cream when Granny started to make a lot of strange gestures. I looked at her with an asking look on my face. She pointed at the door and two men came in. I recognised one of them and sighed deeply and obviously annoyed: Goose.