Preference -violence- JIM

It was windy and cold. Although the wind sang a song at the top of his voice outside, it was pleasantly warm and quiet inside. But the silence was broken by the door that slammed shut, afterwards it was silent again. Then a loud scream sounded from out of the hallway and it made you smile while you shook your head. Crazy Jim. He did that often when it had been a tough day for him. 'What's wrong, Jimmy?' You asked when he walked in the room with a troubled look on his face. 'Nothing.' He muttered but of course that was a lie. 'Jim, come. Sit down.' You said and petted on the couch you were sitting on. He sat down beside you with a loud sigh. 'Now, tell me. What happened?' You asked him and he sighed again. 'Nothing, really darling. Don't worry.' He said and forced a little smile. 'I'll be with you in a moment, I just need to finish something important first.' He said and rose again. 'Am I not important?' You asked with a playful smile. He smiled back, this time a real smile. 'The most important thing in my life.' He answered sweetly and received a kiss for that. He then walked up the stairs with some papers in his hands. 'What are you holding?' You asked while he ran up the stairs. 'Nothing!' he answered again and disappeared.

He came back not many minutes after he left and he sat down next to you again. He wrapped his arms around you. 'I have missed you today, you know that?' He said and an enchanting smile appeared on his face. You didn't know why he was in such a merry mood but you liked it. Though you didn't want to take advantage of his mood, curiosity took advantage of you and you decided to ask him anyway. 'Jim?' you started carefully. 'Yes?' He said, still looking at you lovingly. 'What was on those papers you held in your hands when you ran up the stairs?' You asked. 'Words.' He answered and grinned. 'Oh, come on, Jim!' You tried again. 'Why do you want to know?' His merry mood had had suddenly decreased and he sounded a bit alert when he asked you. 'Randomly.' You lied and shrugged your shoulders. 'It's not really important, love, don't worry about it too much.' He answered, his alertness grew even more. You talked about something else, but still tried to figure out what it was. If it really was "not important", then why couldn't you know what is was?

Jim didn't answer your in other context hidden questions and he did whatever he could to not go back to the subject of the curious papers. Just when you started a subject that had to do with the document, you were cut off by a sound. 'Oh, sorry. I'm just really hungry! I know it's late, but why don't we eat something?' He said. You were happy to see the smile return on his face. 'I can get something to eat.' Jim offered. You nodded. 'Yeah, sure.' Not much later, Jim had left the house to buy something nice to eat.

A sound let you know the door was closed and Jim had gone. Something, like a voice from another person that had made a home inside you, commanded you to stand up and to see for yourself what was written on those papers Jim wanted to keep hidden from you. It was a voice so strong, so demanding, that you could not do anything else but obey it. It scared you a bit, since it seemed to have control over you and before you knew it you stood in front of the door. It was the room you never were allowed to enter and you felt like you were a character in the 'Bluebeard' fairytale when Jim forbade you to enter.

You tried the door. Locked. Of course. Not that that was a problem for you, you could easily open the door, but it hurt you Jim didn't want you to come in. What could possibly be behind that door that you weren't allowed to see?

You opened the door thanks to the set of skills you had and walked into the room. A writing desk full of different kinds of documents stood in the middle of the average sized room, with comfortable chairs around it, one on both sides. You recognised the papers that were in Jim hands and you opened the document hastily when you heard the front door open and close again. You stood frozen for a second, but curiosity drove you to carry on and you opened the document. And written on those papers were...