Chapter 1: The meeting of future bffs!

*AUTHORS NOTE* ok sorry if this story is bad but it is my first story. I read stories on my facebook account called Hollie Iles but i write on here. so here it goes i hope you like it and that lots of people will read my story. Can I also thank Claire_201 or inspiring me to write stories and entertaining me with all her One Direction fanfics esspecially 'kidnapped by One Direction' and the sequal to that 'Anna and her boys' ...

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY SHIT!!" screamed Niall, jumping on Zayn's bed, Zayn wouldn't wake up. "Niall, leave him he'll miss out on the pancakes." Liam calmly said to Niall. One Direction had just returned from their tour, Take Me Home, and Zayn, as usual, was being lazy. Harry, as hes the only one that can cook, was making pancakes as a treat for being so amazing on their tour.

Zayn comes downstairs and sees the others eating pancakes "Why didn't you tell me you were eating pancakes!?" "I did but you wouldn't wake up!" Niall says, while softly laughing. "Yours are in there, Zayn." Harry says with a mouth full of pancakes. "Thanks," Zayn bluntly replies.

They finnish their pancakes and start playing truth or dare. "Zayn, truth or dare?" Louis asks, "Dare," Zayn replies, Louis dared Zayn to go and drag the first girl into their house. Zayn goes outside and a girl is standing across the street, he runs over to her and drags her inside. The girl screams until she realises whos house she is inside, she sees them and is silent for about 10 minutes. "ermm... hi?" Louis breaks the silence. "are you...?" the girl says, "One Direction." Harry replies. "yeah... why am i in your house?" "Louis dared Zayn to drag the first girl he finds into our house," Niall answers.

"So, whats your name?" Liam asks, "Abigail. I know this sounds weird because you just practically kidnapped me, but can i stay with you for a few nights?" Abigail replies. "Sure, why, whats wrong with your house?" Harry asks. "Well my mum and dad died when i was 3 and have been a foster child, i ran away from the foster home 6 days ago but i have no where to stay." Abigail says. "oh.. im sorry to hear that... you're welcome to stay as long as you like. But what about the foster home? What will happen if they find you?" Louis says. "well please dont say your sorry because it makes me feel worthless, but thank you for letting me stay with you, im not sure what will happen but as long as i stay here i will be fine." Abigail replies. "You, Abigail, are not worthless, you have been through so much and we will be willing to look after you until you are ready to live by yourself!" Niall says.

One Direction and Abigail Foster play a 'game' where they say something about theirselves. They find out alot about eachothers past. Louis realised that Abigail is quite simular to him. It started getting late so the boys went to bed. "Where will i sleep?" Abigail asks. "You can sleep in my bed." Zayn says. "Where will you sleep though?" Abigail questions, "In my bed." Zayn replies "But im sleeping in your bed," "So..." "You cant sleep there!" Abigail says with a tone that Zayn finds unsual as she is so quiet normally. "Fine, I'll sleep on the sofa!" Zayn replies in the same tone. The boys all go to Zayn's room and say night to Abigail. They all leave except from Louis. "Night Abigail, sleep tight." he says standing at the door way and finally walks out. He turns around to see Niall, Harry, Zayn and Liam staring at him, "What?" Louis questions, "You like her, don't you?" Zayn asks, "No!" Louis says "I'm going to bed..." the boys all leave for their rooms and Zayn approaches the stairs, he hesitates, looks at his room and carries on walking.