SOULMATE AU - Sabriel

"Come on Samoose, leave the laptop for once and let's go have some fun!" Gabriel slammed Sam's laptop shut and Sam glared. "Fine." He said, getting up.

Gabriel blinked at him. "Wow that was easier than usual." He said in surprise. Sam shrugged. "I've been researching all day, I need a little time off."

A grin spread across the archangels face and he pulled Sam out the door. "I know the perfect place!" He shouted.

A little while later, Sam stared up at a New York city club sign. "Really?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at the neon spattered building. Gabriel nodded at him.

"But its neon." Sam protested as he was dragged into the building. Gabe nodded at the bouncer, who let him through, and they entered the dark club lit with blacklights. "I don't do neon!"

"Too fucking bad." Gabe said and turned to look at Sam. A gasp slipped out. Glowing symbols in yellow had appeared along Sam's arms and patterned across his face and Gabe could see a faint glow through Sam's shirt. "Wow" he breathed out.

Sam's eyes widened as he stared at his friend. Gabriel had little marks in a glowing bright pink all over his body. "You-you're-you're glowing." Sam stammered out.

"Yea so are you!" Gabe exclaimed. "So we're soulmates then?" He asked.

In their world, you could see marks and stuff on your soulmates skin under a blacklight and you were the only one who could see them.

Sam laughed quietly. "Yea I guess we are." Gabe gave him a devilish grin. "Well then Soulmoose, would you care to dance with me?" Sam laughed louder at the new nickname and nodded. "Yes I would like to dance with you."

Gabriel pulled Sam out to the dance floor. Sam stood there awkwardly. "Dance Sammy, dance!" Gabriel shouted over the music. "I don't know how!" Sam yelled back. Gabriel rolled his eyes and pulled him to the bar.

He ordered a drink of some sort and gave it to Sam. "Drink this, you'll be fine in no time." Sam sniffed the glass cautiously and then drank it down. A few moments later, and another glass and the alcohol hit his system.

Sam grinned at Gabe and pulled him onto the dance floor. Gabe laughed at his sudden enthusiasm. They made their way to the middle, where people were dancing with almost no space between their bodies.

Sam twirled Gabe ballroom style and pulled him close, slipping a leg between Gabe's thighs as he did. The two moved fluidly together in the throng of dancers. Gabe slowly bent his torso back, letting his arm fall down and brush the floor before pulling back up and draping himself around Sam's neck. He pressed a light kiss against a marking on Sam's throat and Sam's eyes fluttered shut as Gabe continued kissing each glowing spot that he could see on Sam's neck.

His lips made their way up Sam's neck and nipped his ear, and then grazed along his jaw until the pressed against the taller man's lips in a lustful kiss. Sam responded immediately, running his tongue along Gabriel's lower lip and was granted entrance. He slipped his tongue into Gabe's mouth, tasting the sweet candy taste of the archangel.

Need for oxygen soon took its toll and they pulled away, breathing in each other's scent as they stood on the dance floor. "Wow." Gabriel spoke first. "Yea" Sam chuckled nervously. Gabriel smiled up at him and grabbed his hand. "Let's go back to the motel." He said and they left the club.

Sam watched as the markings disappeared from Gabe's skin as the door swung shut behind them, cutting off the blacklight. They walked hand in hand down the street in silence, the streetlights casting a harsh glow in the dark night.

They arrived back at Sam's room at the motel and Sam opened the door into the dark room. He reached to turn on the light but was stopped by Gabriel grabbing his wrist.

Gabe pushed the door shut and pulled Sam over to the bed. He sat down on the edge and looked up at Sam. "Too fast?" He asked nervously, biting his lower lip. Sam shook his head as he pushed the archangel back onto the bed. "Be quiet, Dean and Cas in the next room over."

<le time skip brought to you by my headache>

Sam woke up the next morning and felt a warm presence beside him. He looked down to see Gabriel curled against his torso with his eyes closed. "I thought angels didn't need sleep." Sam muttered.

"We don't. You were just warm and I was sore from last night." Gabe spoke without opening his eyes. Sam snorted and stood up, pushing back the sheets.

Gabe let out a low whistle as Sam searched for a pair of boxers to put on. "Maybe I should have had the lights on last night." Sam blushed bright red at the statement. "Hmmm maybe a blacklight instead." He replied and grinned at the now shocked Gabriel.

He pulled out a pair of jeans and underwear, slipping into them right as a knock was heard. "Sammy I think I found a lead on the werewolf!"

Sam's eyes widened and looked over at Gabriel, still laying in the rumpled sheets. "I was never here." Gabe whispered before disappearing, leaving only a candy bar on the pillow. Sam sighed in relief, knowing that Dean and Cas still believed that Gabe was dead.

"Goodbye. You better be back tonight." Sam whispered to the air and made his way over to the door. He opened it and let Dean into the room, and they began discussing the job they were on.

_________________
Well that was longer than I expected it to be. Hope you liked it, next is gonna be a Stony oneshot cause yes I am already a hardcore shipper of it, despite discovering it only yesterday at around 10 am.