Dancing in the Rain-Drarry

*le gasp* A ship that isn't from Hamilton, Supernatural, or is Phan???

That's right, today you get a Drarry oneshot! Because what screams fall rain fluff like a gay Hogwarts ship? Absolutely nothing. On with the fluff.

_____________________________
Harry was walking by a window on a Thursday evening in October when he heard a soft pitter patter. He glanced outside and saw rain beginning to fall, dampening the stone.

The boy grinned and raced down the stairs to the entrance to Hogwarts. He ran out onto the grass that surrounded the Black Lake. Harry spun around in the quickly falling rain, laughing.

Someone came up behind him and grabbed his waist. Harry looked over his shoulder to see silver eyes and platinum hair.

"Draco! Look its raining!" Harry shouted excitedly. His boyfriend laughed at him and lightly kissed his cheek. "That it is." He said.

Harry looked out over the lake, watching the droplets make ripples on the surface. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath of the rain scented air.

It was a smell that brought the earth alive. Harry couldn't quite describe it, but if he had to, he would describe it as "gray with hints of green and a sharpness that is soft like blue cashmere and musical notes." In it, he could smell the grass, the soil, the wind rippling around him, the trees of the Forbidden Forest.

Harry opened his eyes and sighed in contentment. There would be troubles in life, but as long as he had Draco and his friends by his side, everything would work itself out.

He turned to face his beloved Slytherin. "I love you." He whispered. Draco, still smiling, whispered it back and kissed his forehead, his nose, and finally his lips.

The rain poured harder down around them in sheets, encasing the snake and lion in a layer of water, soaking them to the bone with happiness.

_______________________
Just a little random drabble. Its pouring outside. I can hear the rain and its so pretty, I wish I could just be out in it. I don't give a damn that its night, the rain will protect me. It always has. That's a story for another time. Probably a oneshot that I'll be writing soon. And by soon I mean as soon as I publish this because I am bored and can't sleep.