His teeth graze against the delicate spot on my hip and my skin already feels like it's on fire, radiating heat from every pore and he is the only one who can put it out.

I whine at the proximity of his mouth, hovering deliberately close, just above my most sensitive part and he breathes out a chuckle, the warm air sending shock waves through me.

"Eager baby?" He teases and I look down to see him spread my thighs further apart and lick his lips.

He catches my eyes and smiles. "Bet you taste as good as you look."

His words tingle down my vertebrae and when he leans forward and licks a thick stripe up the centre of me I think I might actually pass out.

My head falls back on the pillow when I hear him hum, "Going to crave this til the day I die."

"Look at me, Liv." he says in a demanding tone and gives a kitten lick over my clit.

I force my eyes to look down to the man between my thighs, green eyes wild with lust, his hair is a damp mess of curls and his perfect pink tongue tracing little circles on my sensitive bud before his mouth closes down and sucks gently. I pant as he licks another stripe up my folds before going back to his little circles.

I groan loudly at the overwhelming sensation and try to keep my eyes on the emerald ones looking up at me, gasping as he plunges his tongue directly into my core repeatedly.

"I'm going to give you my fingers baby, I need to feel how close you are." He tells me as I sit up on my elbows and nod frantically. My head dips back between my shoulders as he inserts his middle digit achingly slowly.

"Shit, I'm not going to last long with your tight little cunt around me, baby." Our moans get muffled together when my core clenches at the filthy words tumbling from his heavenly lips.

He retracts his finger to put two in and I feel the familiar burn in my stomach when he reattaches his mouth to my clit. His expert fingers work me with long swipes in and out as his tongue swirls and licks and I grip the sheets beside me and arch my back.

He pushes his hips into the mattress in an attempt to find relief and I feel my muscles clench around his fingers at the sight of him so aroused from pleasuring me.

All of a sudden he pulls away and I whine at the loss of his touch.

He look at me as sucks his fingers seductively slow into his mouth, making his way back up my body and holds my hands on the mattress above my head.

I can taste my arousal on his tongue as he leans down to kiss me deeply and my stomach leaps at the thought.

"I'm not going to last long baby and I want to feel you come around my cock." He says into my mouth as my insides do another backflip.

All of a sudden panic flashes across his face.

"Harry, what's wrong?" I frown.

"I don't have a condom," He groans, collapsing into my neck. "Please, please, pretty fucking please, tell me you are on birth control."

I giggle at his unforeseen predicament and he lifts his head to see me bite my lip and nod, "Mhm."

"Holy fuck, thank god, my guardian angel!" He exclaims kissing my neck and cheeks and lips in rapid fire and making me giggle harder.

My mind flashes involuntarily to the night before he went to California, the women he was sleeping with, the lack of protection.

His brow creases as he regards my concerned expression.

"What is it, baby?" He asks, pecking my lips softly.