*21*

Another year went by and Johnny was now going to school, and Criss got tired of his long sexy hair that I knew and loved and came home one evening with his hair shorter, layered, and blond with streaks in it, he knew I would give him a hard time about it, but I told him he still looked so sexy no matter what style hair he decided to have. Criss was now in his new groove at work and at home and wasn't so much all over after he got himself in sync with what he needed to do. The only sad things that had happened over the last year, was that we had to put three of our dogs to sleep, which was hardest on Angela because Spike was one of them, beens he was a white bull terrier, he managed to get cancer and he was suffering. Blueboy was fine one day then the next day he just began to walk mindlessly in circles nonstop, and he couldn't listen to anyone and nothing we did stopped him from turning in circles, the vet came to the house and said he had brain distemper and putting him down was the only thing he could do for him.

Then the one that made Criss get very emotional was when we had to put Oso down, because of his old age gave him crippling arthritis in his hindquarters and back and it was just too cruel to keep him alive for all the pain he was suffering with, plus he was completely deaf and over 70% blind. After having to get rid of the Mastiff we had when Johnny was 2 because he became vicious to the other youngsters, and Criss wasn't even going to tolerate that at all, so we gave him to Sully. So all we had left was Shadow the Golden Retriever, Duke the Great Dane, and Houdini the Doberman. We still had Hammie and Jynx, but sadly my Manxster died at home in the closet from natural causes, none of us really knew how old he was when I got him, but he was a good boy and lived a long happy life with us.

Criss was considering on just getting rid of all the critters and buying a tank of fish for the kids, so it wouldn't be as hard on them seeing them die, knowing fully well that all the dogs we had were older beens they were all rescued from the animal shelter, and would only be a matter of time before old Duke and Shadow went to their last legs too. Houdini was the only young dog we had, and he was 5 years old. But then he realized that it was all part of life, and hard on any animal owner/lover like our family. But just to lighten the mood, Criss bought a huge aquarium and put it in the kids' playroom and filled it with all kinds of exotic fish and aquatic critters for them to name, admire and have fun watching, plus it also gave them a cool night light.

Later that evening after dinner was done and the kitchen was clean, Angela took her bath, then Johnny hopped in after her, so they would be all clean for school tomorrow, then after Criss and I tucked our magic munchkins in, and gave them their goodnight kisses, Criss and I both decided to soak in the tub together and share a little romantic moment, beens we haven't done anything together in a long time, plus for all the hecticness of everyday work, chores, and cleaning, we just never had time to fool around much anymore. Criss made up his mind that it was time for some fun, beens my birthday was coming up, he wanted to spend more time with me. I looked up at him while he was rubbing me down with the soapy sponge and told him I totally forgot my own birthday was in a few days.

Criss kissed the tip of my nose, and said he didn't forget...and he really missed being with me, then he playfully dunked me with him under the soapy water, after playing in the tub for a while he said he loved me so much, and that he really needed to show how much I meant to him, for giving him the greatest family, and life ever. I rolled over to face him and told him that we were even, because when he fell in love with me, he saved me, and gave me the greatest life any small town girl like me could ever wish or even imagine to be a part of. Then we shared a deep and passionate kiss before he dried me off and carried me to the bedroom where we shared a much needed night of romance and passion. 

Then once we finished, I smiled up at him and told him how good we were doing, after 10  or more years of marriage and we still had the ability to turn each other on. Criss snickered with me as he wrapped his arms around me, and said we would never have to worry about losing that particular pleasure with each other, because it was a fact, that we were made for each other, then he added comically that he would never trade me in, because I was a classic, and classic's always had a better lifespan than the new fandangled models, that were completely made of plastic and silicone. I playfully slapped him and asked him if he was comparing me to a car or a fake celebrity with plastic surgery and breast implants and botox injections. Criss giggled and told me as he gave me a few love bites on my neck and chest to take my pick.

Then as I lay there and watched as my loving husband drifted off to sleep, I watched him intently as I told myself that I was not only the happiest girl in the world, but I was definitely the luckiest, for I was the first and only girlfriend/fiance/wife, that tied the knot with Criss Angel, and managed to live over 10 years with him, and not once did we ever get into a fight, or he ever wanting to divorce me or me divorce him. We truly were the happiest celebrity family in the world, and I loved him so much, and I still believe that I will love him until my dying day. 

                                 *THE END*