*1*

It was a sunny Summer day, Criss was out in the backyard of our gorgeous home Serenity, playing with Angela while I was in the house talking with my very old friend Abby, who just happened to be heading toward Vegas with her sexy husband and dear friend of ours Klayton because she had a surprise to tell us both and she didn't want to spill the beans over the phone, I gave her a sisterly kiss thru the phone and told her I couldn't wait to see them because I missed them both very much, then I added playfully that I hoped Angie hasn't forgotten them, for the last time she's seen either of them, was when she was almost 2 years old. 

I got off the phone with them and walked outside carrying a tray with sandwiches and some freshly made lemonade. I had to weave in between the family canines that we acquired recently from the pound because our little Angel didn't want to see them put to sleep, just because no family wanted to adopt them, so her silly father bought all seven of them. There was one German Shepard we named Oso, one Bull Terrier we named Spike, one Great Dane named Duke, one Doberman Pinscher named Houdini, one Mastiff named Mac, one Golden Retriever named Shadow, and one Bluetick Coonhound named Blueboy, of all breeds to have.

 Deep down I knew my hubby's heart was just as big and soft about the critters as Angie's was. Not that I was complaining I loved all animals, and it made me feel happy knowing that now I could have as many as I wanted because I remembered from my past that my father was a mean son of a bitch that never let me have anything. But all that was far behind me, because now I was a wife and mother myself, and I loved every moment each day gave me with my family.

Criss was crawling around on his hands and knees chasing Angie around as she was trying to hide by going inside her little playhouse, but not even that would stop her crazy daddy, he laid flat down and poked his top half into the playhouse and snatched her up and pulled her out screeching and bantering like a little banshee, but instead of running away from him she was pulling him closer to her. I sat the tray on the picnic table we had on the patio, and called to both of my kids and told them it was lunchtime. Angie slid down her daddy's leg and ran over to me hollering for me, telling me that daddy was after her! I scooped up my big girl and when Criss tried to get her I playfully popped him on the nose and told him he was a bad boy, and needed to sit down and eat his lunch, and leave our little Angel alone so she could eat. Then I sat her in her seat and sat down in between them and we enjoyed a relaxing and very happy lunch.

As soon as we finished I was trying to get the dishes back into the house to clean them but Criss and Angela both pulled me out to the playground wanting me to join them in a little ballgame. So I put on my mitt and we all three played catch for a while. You'd think beens Angie was a little girl she wouldn't want to play catch and sporty games like that but she loved it. But her favorite was playing frisbee, but with high winds and several dogs always jumping in to play as well it was a little tricky. Criss looked at all the dogs and gave the ball a long toss away from us and they all went after it at the same time, then Criss grabbed both of us and rushed us into the house and shut the door behind him so when his family came to visit they wouldn't be bombarded with dogs.

Once we were securely in the house I handed Criss the large bag of kibble and told him it was his turn. Criss grabbed the pans and went out the sliding doors as he was attacked by seven hungry furbabies. Criss played with them for a while, then told them all to sit down. After he got them settled down, he sat the pans down in front of them and poured them two scoops of kibble each, then he came back inside and put the food back in the pantry. Angie was walking thru the house carrying one of our kitties around her shoulders it was her calico cat she named Jynx. Criss's cat was, of course, Hammie, and my cat was a long-haired cobalt blue named Manx.

I went to the kitchen and was doing up the dishes when Criss came in and wrapped his arms around me and asked if I needed any help, I looked up at him and saw his silly expression as he sexually moved his hands into the water with mine, and told him to behave, that Angie was still awake and roaming around the house. Criss kissed my neck as he snickered and said he didn't care, that Angela was used to her daddy's crazy behavior by now. Just as I finished drying my hands off, we heard the doorbell and our dog alarms going off in the backyard. Angie went running thru the house and rushed around us both as he screeched that she would get it! Criss chuckled as he said far be it for them to get in her way of answering the door and spoiling her moment of glory.

Angela opened the door as she said grammie as she went into her arms for a hug. Mom gave her a big squeeze as she told her how much she missed her little girl, then JD and Costa came in and she took turns giving her lovings to her uncles. But stopped when two ladies that she didn't know came in carrying dessert trays and ran back to our arms looking at them inquisitively.