Chapter 39

When the day is over Niall is finally able to thank whoever is listening that no guidance counselors were called during this morning's encounters with Louis.

As he steps into his dorm room he calls Harry telling him to come over ASAP. When Harry finally arrives, Niall runs downstairs and hops into Harry's car.

Harry drives off and looks over at Niall, laughing at his frantic breathing.

"Are we in a rush for something?" Harry chuckles.

Niall looks over to Harry and runs a hand through his falling hair.

"Did you hear what I said on the way out? Out of the classroom?"

Harry smiles lazily and nods, "Yeah, Yeah I defiantly heard."

"Okay good because I don't want you to think that I was just saying that to get away from you. I genuinely meant it and I don't usually say that to people so just know that you've got to be pretty special for me to even consider saying that to you and I sure as hell hope this doesn't mean you're going to leave now, because I'd feel like literal shit if you did, Harry. Like actual shit. You cannot leave me now, okay?"

Harry smiles and grabs Nialls hand, kissing it.

"I'm not going anywhere. I already told you that. It's us, together."

Niall rolls his eyes but can't help but have a smile take place on his worried lips. "You're such a teenage girl."

They pull up to Harry's flat and quickly go inside, away from the freezing weather.

"Wheres Zayn?"

"He just left a little bit ago to meet Liam at your dorm. They're going clubbing. Sounds fun, right?" Harry says with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"Right, an absolute blast."

"So are we just going to ignore the whole Louis situation?"

Niall shrugs off his coat. "I'm not all that worried. We both know something about each other neither of us would want other people to know."

Harry pouts and steps over to Niall, putting both his hands on Nialls lower back.

"You don't want anyone to know about us?"

Niall shakes his head, wrapping his arms around the taller mans neck.

Harry begins the two with a sway, pressing his lower half to Nialls.

"Of course I want people to know, but you know they can't."

"Not yet." Harry says against Nialls lips.

"Yeah, not yet." He says back, pressing his lips to Harry's.

The kiss is gentle, but needy.

It goes deep as the bristles of Harry's scruff aims against Nialls neck.

Harry has wanted to show Niall how much he loved him, even if this isn't the first way he knew he could. He's explored many things with Niall. Showing him by touch, kiss, being there for him anytime, but now he wanted to be able to show Niall the most intimate way he could show he loved him.

Harry walked backwards until his back was pressed against the wall, soon followed by flipping Niall to be on the other side.

"Okay?" Harry whispers, parting Nialls legs and setting his thigh between.

"Mhm," Niall mumbles, pulling Harry's lips closer to his.

Harry decides to take the risk by moving his hands to the front strap of Nialls pants, Niall freezing momentarily but resuming after. As Harry begins to span his hand up Nialls stomach, Niall grabs Harry's hands and looks up at the taller mans eyes.

"It's okay." Harry whispers, leaning back down and placing a kiss on Nialls cheek. "You can trust me."

Harry moves his hands back up Nialls stomach a moment, feeling the gap of emptiness held there. He moves higher to his chest and as he does so he can feel the boys ribs, clear as day.

Harry breaks away and takes off his coat, taking Niall by the hand and leading him to the room.

Harry falls back on his bed, kicking his shoes off and opening his arms for Niall to come in. Niall follows the shoe movement and brings himself to a straddle on Harry.

He's light to Harry, like a doll.

The two begin their movements and Harry presses up into Niall, feeling both their erections touch.

Harry sits up and takes off his shirt, pulling Niall back down into a kiss.

This kiss is full of passion as Niall roams his hands up and down Harry's tattooed torso.

Harry pulls the bottom of Nialls shirt and when Niall looks to Harry it's noticeable there is fear held in his eyes.

"Would it be better if the lights were off?"

Niall nods and hops off Harry, quickly moving to turn the lights out and return to his position.

Harry pulls Niall top off and looks a moment through the moonlight of outside and he nearly stops breathing at the sight of Niall.

His body is small, much smaller than what clothing allows one to see. His ribs poke out along with his hip bones in a frightening way and all over again Harry is afraid that if he touches Niall he'll snap in an instant. With the light from outside shining through the curtains, it's scary to presume Harry isn't currently holding a skeletal being because that is exactly what Niall is.

Harry brings Nialls head back down and kisses him, hard. He wants Niall to know he is loved! Why can't Niall see that he is so fucking loved?

Harry brings his arms to trace Nialls back, constantly running over his protruding back bone, careful with each movement.

"I love you, Niall, more than you'll ever know."

An hour passes and the two lay naked, Niall asleep in Harry's arms.

Harry stares up at the ceiling, tears clouding his eyes as the nights remembrance of thigh gaps and small arms full his thoughts.

He has to fix him. Niall is sick, to the absolute worse extent. He's killing himself and he doesn't even have a clue. He has to fix him. He has to help him. He has to fix his dying boy.

 He has to fix his dying boy

**********

Okay what do you guys think. I've been waiting to write this chapter since I had started this book. I'm satisfied with it but it could be better.
Also two chapter in one night oh yes.
Let me know what you guys think.. my heart is dead, personally.