Kai patted the older's back, and whispered in his ear, "I know, Baekhyun, I know."

Baekhyun let go of Kai's hug and gave him a confused look.

"How... how did you know?"

"Remember the time you're kidnapped by Chanyeol? It's impossible 2 people missing at the same time. Sehun told me that you are Baekhee."

Baekhyun stood in shock, but ended up smiling anyway.

Kai wrapped his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder and walk with him to find Kai's car and go to Kai's home.

***

"Oh my god Sehun! Finally!" Jongdae shouted.

"Shut your mouth, Jongdae. It's fucking 7 AM!" Junmyeon covered Jongdae's mouth with his hand.

Sehun smiled at his friends responses, they're all happy and glad. After few weeks, Sehun is permitted to leave the hospital. Here they are, in the hospital's corridor with Chen, Chanyeol, Junmyeon, Kyungsoo, Yixing.

Sehun was happy, but Luhan is nowhere to be found, so it kinda turns his mood down.

"Kai said he would be here in 5 minutes." Chen informed his friends, and Sehun replies with a nod.

"I guess I'm early though." Kai suddenly pops out of nowhere, tapping the guy who is sitting on a wheelchair.

"Kai!"

"You," Kai pointed to Chanyeol who's standing beside Sehun with a blank expression.

"You hurt Baekhyun."

"He what?" Sehun suddenly gets up from his seat, but eventually fall to the floor because he's still too weak to walk.

All the EXO members glared at Chanyeol, and Chanyeol started to flashback all the things that happened in the club earlier.

"What are you doing to Baekhyun,.." Sehun mutters, while slowly get up with the help from Kai.

"I don't know."

"What the heck? You made Baekhyun's ass bled! You don't know? Well done, Chanyeol."

"What..." Chanyeol shocked at Kai's words.

Sehun who heard the conversation between Kai and Chanyeol, suddenly punched Chanyeol in the face and it caused everyone to panic and separate the two of them. Just after that, Chanyeol's nose bled non-stop.

"Why did you stop me? He deserves this!" Sehun face turned to an upset look.

"But Sehun... you don't need to fight each other, just stay calm and talk. Let's hear him out. I'd think he got a reason." Kyungsoo said to Sehun and Sehun looked away.

"But he hurt my little brother..."

"I know.. let's hear him out now." Kyungsoo tried to calm Sehun down.

Chanyeol approached Sehun and kneel down in front of him who's sitting in a wheelchair and say, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt him. I was in a drunk state, you know."

"So you apparently just fucked my brother when you're drunk?"

"It's not like that... Baekhyun saved me."

"I don't know what you mean." Kai intrerrupted.

Chanyeol sighed and took a deep breath. "Kai, Sehun, and the other members. This early morning I met Baekhyun at the bar and he followed me to where Mabel Yuan had trapped me because she wanted to get fucked. Somehow, I wonder how he even know, because I didn't saw him there until he came to my room and threatened Mabel. I realized that I treat Baekhyun like shit, so I asked him how to make it up to him and Baekhyun told me to fuck him, but I only care about myself...—"

There was a silence after Chanyeol's confession. Sehun's face expression turned to a sad expression. Noticing that, Chanyeol hugged Sehun's leg and cried in Sehun's lap.

"I'm sorry... I regret everything..."

***

Baekhyun opened his eyes, meeting a sky blue ceiling with black chandelier on the center. He knew this wasn't his room, and he still remember what happened yesterday, he's sure he fell asleep on the couch when in reality he slept on the bed.

A sound of a twisted door knob made Baekhyun smiled and turned his head to the right. He's been expecting Kai, but instead, a stranger gave him a good morning.

"Who... are you..?" Baekhyun said while get up and sat in the corner of the bed.

"I'm Kai's boyfriend. Do Kyungsoo. Are you feeling better?"

"I don't know.. I feel extremely sore.." Baekhyun said in a shaky voice.

"Me too. Let's have some breakfast downstairs. Can you walk downstairs? If you can't I would bring—"

"Let's go downstairs." Baekhyun said, walking with a limp.

"Baekhyun..." Kyungsoo said while looking at Baekhyun with pity.

***

Will update the next part within the next hours because I would probably busy within the next days and wouldn't update in a long ass time😂😂💞💞

anyway here's baeksoo for y'all

😂