Small Bump

Demi's POV

I woke up with Alex's arms wrapped around me.

It felt so good to finally be in her arms again. Things just spiraled out of control but everything is better now and I want it to stay that way.

I couldn't stand not being with her.

I decided to slowly get out of bed and make Alex breakfast. I was willing to do anything I could to make sure she knows I love her.

We all know I'm not the most amazing chef but I make a mean bowl of cereal!

I took put the box of cereal an milk. I looked at it for a couple seconds and realized that this wasn't going to cut it.

I put that stuff back and got out some pancake mix. Blueberry pancakes are her favorite so that's what she's getting.

After struggling with this stupid pancake mix I went upstairs and got Nick.

He made the most amazing pancakes.

Demi- Hey Nick? You up?

Nick- Now I am. Whats up?

Demi- Umm...I kinda need a little help cooking.

He looked up at me and laughed.

Nick- We'll I guess it's time to get up before Demetria burns the house down with her amazing cooking skills.

Demi- Oh shut up Nicholas!

We both laughed whenever we called each other by our full names.

That's actually one of the reasons we became friends so fast. We both hated our names!

Nick looked at me as he started making the pancake mix.

Suddenly it felt like all the humor dropped and everything was now serious.

Demi- What's wrong Nick?

Nick- I can't do this to myself anymore...

Demi- What are y-

He cut me off by pressing our lips together. I was in shock but somehow kissed back.

We untangled our lips and he had a worried look splattered across his face.

Nick- I'm sorry, I understand if y-

With that I cut him off by pressing our lips together. I don't know what came over me but it just felt right.

We let go once again and looked into each other's eyes.

Demi- Don't go..

Nick- Never..

He pecked my cheek once more and continued making the pancakes.

He was such a queer with that big huge smile all over his face, but I loved it.

He only smiled like that when he is truly happy.

We finished cooking, well Nick finished cooking and walked upstairs to Sarah's room.

Nick opened the door while I held the tray of food.

He closed the door and quietly whispered her name.

She rubbed her eyes and looked at Nick.

Alex- Oh my god thank you so much Nick!

Nick- No problem beautiful.

Demi- Hey! what about me?

Alex- shut up Demetria I know you didn't do anything!

We all laughed as she took her food.

Demi- You know me so well!

In that moment we felt like that happiest family in the world.

Nick talked and laughed with Alex while I thought of how we could all be a real family.

Alex loves Nick and he loves her, and well...I love Nick too.

_________________________________________________________________________Hey guys! sorry I haven't updated it's been quite crazy! It was my birthday on the 5th and I'm planning a party. I'm also excited bcuz I think I'm going to see Demi again soon! Love you, XOXO