chapter 33- she said...

1 month later

Kelsey's POV

Today Justin asked me out again. I'm really excited, I feel like it's something special, like it's more than a date. I put on a simple short dress. I put my hair in a high ponytail, I put some lipstick and go downstairs.

"The princess is here, Justin," Pattie shouts for Justin and I giggle

"Bonsoir, Mon chérie," he winks at me and I smile shyly as I blush. "You didn't understand, did you?" He face slaps himself after I shake my head. "I said good evening my darling, I really need to teach you some French. Let's go," we get in his car and he drives down the street. We arrive to the same park he once brought me to, to draw the swans. He parks the car and of course, Justin being a gentleman, he opens the door for me and helps me out. We get to the park and I see a way from purple candles leading to a table for two. He pulls the chair for me and I sit down. "Do you like it?"

"No," I say wanting to play him.

"W-what?" He stutters. "Why?"

"Because... I love it," he huffs out a breath.

"That was a close one," I chuckle. We start eating and by every minute that passes, I feel Justin getting nervous more and more.

"Justin?"

"Hum?"

"Are you okay? You look nervous,"

"I'm okay, why wouldn't I be?" He says. "She really knows how to read me," He says under his breath. After a few minutes, Justin stands up and takes a deep breath. "I think it's time,"

"Justin? What's wrong? You're starting to frighten me, are you gonna break up with me? Did I do something wrong?"

"Can you let me speak please? Calm down," he chuckles. "But you know? You're cute when you're nervous," he comes to me, takes my hand and pulls me up. "All my life, the perfect girl for me was in front of me, but me being the fool I am, I was blind to see that. Today, I'm here standing in front of her," He kneels on one knee in front of me. "I want to spend all my life with you, I want to live for your, I want to come back home just to spend time with you, I want you to be my kids' Mom, so now I have a question for you," he shuts up for a minute. "Will you do the honor and marry me?" I enter a complete shock , I wasn't expecting that. "Look, It doesn't have to be now, I can wait a few years, but I want you to be honest with me," he looks at me nervously.

"Yes, I will marry you," his eyes widen as he blinks several times then stands up and kiss me. He then pulls away. "When I was in that coma, I saw mom, you know what she told me?"

"What did she tell you?" I blink away the tears.

"She wanted me to come back to you, she didn't want me with her yet, she said that you are the perfect one, that I can't leave you just like that," he comes to hug me as I cry into his chest.

"Don't cry, baby. It's supposed to be a happy night, Look at the bright side, we wouldn't be marrying each other if you didn't wake up and went with your mother," he says and kisses my forehead.

"I love you,"

"I love you too, Bee,"

**************
4 years later

Justin's POV

It's been a year since I married Kelsey, it was all perfect, we have been trying to get her pregnant, but didn't succeed. Today is Valentine's Day, I have a great present for my dear Bee, it's funny how I still call her that but we both like it. She comes running down the stairs and jumps onto the couch next to me.

"Easy girl, what's wrong?" I turn to look at her.

"I have a great surprise for you," she opens her eyes wide and smiles at me.

"Well me too, I will go first," I hand her an envelope. She takes it and opens it.

"Oh my gosh, Justin! One Direction's concert and backstage tickets?" She freaks out. I nod. "Now me," She hands me a box. I open it to see another and the sequel goes several times.

"I swear if it's a prank you'll never see the light again,"

"Are you a bipolar and I don't know? Just continue, you're close," I arrive to a small box, I open it and inside I find a white baby boots and a pregnancy ultrasound.

"No way, you must be kidding me!" it's my turn to freak out.

"Yes, I'm pregnant,"
————-
Hey guys, this was the last chapter, but there's a sequel, I think I will start publishing tomorrow. It's called: Fell for Pigboy. Thanks for supporting the story and thanks for my two best friends user75666321  and user54802204 .

The End