Chapter 11- RIP Avalanna

Today is Avalanna's burial. I can keep talking but never can explain Justin's situation. He is really tired, his eyes puffy and red, he hasn't been sleeping since the night Avalanna died.

I put on a simple black dress. I go to Justin's room and knock.

"Yeah?" I hear him sobbing. I reply with a simple 'it's me' and he lets me in. I see him holding the same picture and crying. I sigh.

"Justin, do you remember what I told you? Avalanna wouldn't want you crying. She is in a better place and watching you. I even asked mom to take care of her there in the sky. Ok?" I say as I sit next to him and hug him comfortingly.

"How? I can't live without her, she was an angel. She changed me," he whispers.

"I was in the same position months ago. You saw how much I cried, but did it change anything? Did my mom come again?" I say.

"No,"

"Exactly, Justin, you will have to face it sooner or later, you will get over it," I say.

"I choose later," he says.

"Justin-" he cuts me short.

"WHAT?" he shouts."You don't know how I'm feeling,"

Justin's POV

"you know what? I'm tired of you being so greedy.When my mom died you weren't with me but when Avalanna died I comforted you all night, even arrived to school late, do I have to remind you?" Kelsey shouts and stands up. "Just get ready to go," she leaves the same time for mom to come in.

"Justin, that wasn't nice, did you see how hard she was crying when she got out?" mom says.

"She was crying?" I ask as I feel my heart break to pieces.

"Get ready, we are leaving in 15 minutes,"

"Yes, mom," she gets out and I get ready. When I get downstairs, Kelsey doesn't make eye contact with me.

*********

They bury Avalanna, and the time for the speech I prepared to be said.

"Dear Avalanna," I start."We all miss you here, we hope you are in a better place now, happy and watching us. I want to ask you to say to aunt Hope that me, Kelsey and mom said hi. RIP Ms. Bieber. I miss you," I end and break down crying.

Kelsey's POV

When Justin finishes his speech, he breaks down crying, I can't help the site of him crying so I run and hug him.

"Everything's gonna be alright," I whisper to him and many other comforting words.

***********

Justin's POV

After the funeral, I feel that I need to forget everything. I go to a club, drink, and dance till my feet can't lift me anymore. I drive down the street and back home.

"I believe I can fly!" I sing as I enter my house.

Kelsey's POV

I am sitting in my room when I hear someone singing.

"I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
Oooooooohhhhhh" Justin, I groan. I go downstairs.

"Justin, your mother is sleeping, shut up, and where have you been?" I whisper.

"Kelsey! I'm flying," he screams. I help him upstairs after I figured out he is drunk. I help him change clothes and put him in bed. He starts closing his eyes. "Kelsey, stay with me," he whispers. I hesitate as I pull the comforter on us.

**********
"Kelsey, wake up," I hear.

"Hmm,"

"Wake up," I open my eyes to see him. "You have to get ready," I look at him confused. "Today is your graduation," I pull the comforter off of me and hurry to the closet, but to my surprise, it's not my closet. I hear Justin chuckle. "Morning to you too, you were sleeping next to me, what happened last night?" Then realization hit me.

"Morning, yesterday, you came back home drunk, you were singing and talking loud, I helped you upstairs since your mom was sleeping, I helped you to change clothes and put you to bed, I was about to leave when asked me to stay with you," I say.

"Oh, thanks, I don't remember anything from last night,"

"Obviously, you were drunk," I say as I disappear behind the door. I hurry to my room and get ready.

******
"Congrats, sis," Leo says.

"Thanks," I say as I hug him.

"Bee!" Justin says. "Congrats, I am proud of you,"

"Congrats, honey," Pattie says. I hug her and Justin.

"Kelsey," I hear someone says. I turn around to see my dad. I ignore him as my friends come.

"Kels, we did it," Kayla says.

"I can't believe it," Marcus says.

"Right?" Leah says.

"Guys, I want you to meet someone," I say. "Justin, those are Kayla, Marcus and Leah, guys this is-" I was cut short by them.

"JUSTIN BIEBER!" They scream.

"Guys, calm down,"

"Kelsey, sweetie, we have to talk,"

"Dad?" Leo asks in surprise.

"Leo, son," dad walks to hug him.

"Don't touch me," Leo says.

"William, please leave," I say. Dad looks at me surprised cause I called him by his name. He frowns and nods. He walks away and disappears.