Chapter 27- Forgiven

"Come on Kelsey!" Pattie shouts.

"I'm just waiting for my friend," I shout back. Harry parks his car in front of me and put the window down. "How about you drive and we follow you!" I shout for Pattie.

"Take Justin and Miley with you and Alfredo, Chaz and Ryan with me,"

"Good idea," I put my bag in the trunk and sit in the passenger seat as Justin and Miley sit in the back seat.

"Ready?" Harry asks.

"Ready," I say.

"Harry? You're coming too?" Justin asks.

"Kelsey invited me," Harry says.

"Oh, that idiot? Be careful my friend," ouch that hurts. I frown and look out of the window. We arrive to the usual spot and start preparing. I finish with harry and we sit down just as Miley comes. Me and Harry prepared a prank for Miley. I wink at Harry to tell him that I am going to start. That's gonna be fun.

"Did you hear about the graveyard under the ground? It's used to us but you and Miley might face a problem. Souls of the dead people starts singing or calling for you and it might scare you, that is its way of saying hi," I say. Miley starts shifting.

"I- I think I'm gonna take a nap," she gulps. I high five Harry as Miley disappears.

"So now , is the voice tape ready?" I ask him.

"With a click from here it will work," he clicks on his phone.

Miley's POV

As I put my head on my pillow, I start hearing voices. I try and convince myself that Kelsey's words weren't true. As it continues, I start screaming for one of the guys to come. Soon enough Kelsey comes.

"What's wrong Miles?" She says. The voice continues.

"Don't you hear the voices?" I say.

"What voices? Oh you mean this? Don't worry, it's just a good prank," she gets out a speaker from behind the curtain on the window.

Kelsey's POV

"What voices? Oh you mean this? Don't worry, it's just a good prank," I say as I get the speaker from behind the curtain. I turn around and get out of her cabin. "It worked," I say to Harry. He smiles.

*******************
We are sitting around the campfire when Miley and Justin start whispering until his eyes widened. He stands up with dark eyes and red face and at this point, I am imagining smoke coming out of his ears like "Tom and Jerry".

"That's enough!" He shouts at me. I immediately stand up. "How dare you come between me and my girlfriend? Listen, I'm not interested in you, so I suggest you stay away from me, you're just jealous from me, you tried to get me away from Miley but clearly we're destined for each other, stay away from me," without realizing, my hand comes in contact with his face as I slap him very hard that it gives a high sound. He puts his hand on the place I hit him on. Tears stream down my face as I run away. I reach the lake and sit there trying to calm down. I hear someone coming.

"Kelsey," I turn around to see Harry sitting next to me. He puts his arm around and I immediately lean in to his chest and let it all out. "Shhhh, it's okay,"

"Leave us alone for a little bit," I hear Justin's voice. Harry stands up and leaves. Justin comes in front of me and put out his hand for me. I hesitate before I take his hand and he helps me up. Just as I stand up, his lips comes in contact with mine. We pull away and he starts talking. "These few last months, there was a girl in my memory but she was blurry, until you slapped me minutes ago, it was you. I'm sorry for being a jerk to you, Miley told me about you in a bad way and I'm sorry about it. Is too late to say sorry now? I just have eyes on you and only you,"

"You're forgiven," I say.

"I can explain mor-, wait, really? I-I'm forgiven?" He widens his eyes.

"Yeah, does my look say that my heart is that hard?"

"No, it's just, I thought that we were going to argue," he says. "Whatever, just, would you give me another chance and be my girlfriend? Again?"

"Yeah," he lifts me and starts spinning me. "Justin! Put me down!" I scream.