Chapter 4-butterfly fly away

Today is Justin's birthday, which means tomorrow is mine. I get out of bed and hurry to shower. After I finish my shower I put on a dress

I put on some lipstick and go to the kitchen

I put on some lipstick and go to the kitchen. I eat some breakfast and get my keys to head to Justin's. Mom is at work, Leo started college today and I start school in a week. I arrive to Justin's and knock on the door. The door opens and reveals a just woke up Justin. I attack him with a big hug and he hugs back.

"Good morning and happy birthday," I say as I pull back.

"Morning bee, and thanks," he says.

"I'm so excited!" I say.

"Why?" Ha asks.

"Pattie asked me to accompany you to go shopping for our shared birthday party," I say. "I'm gonna buy a new dress and you are gonna buy a new suit, I also have an idea, you choose my dress and I will choose a matching suit for you,"

"Ok, just let me go get ready,"

"Ok, I'll wait,"

**************
Justin's POV
I've never seen Kelsey that existed for shopping. We are walking in the mall when I realize that she is not by my side. I look back and see her looking at an awesome and beautiful purple dress.

"Why don't you try it on," I say

"Why don't you try it on," I say. She looks at me in a cute thanking look and gets inside the shop. When she gets out of the changing room my jaw drops.

"You're gonna catch bugs in your mouth, Jay," she chuckles. I can't help the butterflies in my stomach.

"It's just... Wow, you look amazing, I'm buying it and no arguing," I say. She opens her mouth to say something but I cut her." Come on change your clothes," I say as I push her into the changing room. I buy the dress and we continue searching in the mall for some heals for Kelsey and shoes and suit for me.

"Justy?" I hear someone say. I turn around to see Selena. "Happy birthday baby," she says.

"No need to act, Selena this is Kelsey my best friend, Kelsey this is Selena," I say. "Now if you'll excuse us Selena, we need to continue looking around," I say and turn around.