Chapter23- He peed in his pants!

I feel my phone buzz and take it out. Alfredo's name lights up the screen. (Still at the restaurant)

A: when I wink at you, act like you're gonna drink from your water and spill it on Justin's pants.

K: and why is that?

A: just for fun.

K:👍🏻

I look at Alfredo and after a while he winks at me. I take my glass of water and lead it to my mouth, when it's inches apart from my lips, I spill it Justin's way. He doesn't even feel it. I feel my phone buzz again. This time it's Chaz.

C: now shout:" everyone listen, pop star Justin Bieber, peed in his pants"

I laugh and stand up. I turn to everyone in the restaurant. "Guys listen to me well," I shout. Justin looks at me confused. "Pop star Justin Bieber, peed in his pants," I wink at Justin as his face turns red like a tomato as he feels embarrassed. His hand finds its way to the plate in front of him as he takes some spaghetti and throws it at me. I freeze for a second before a food fight is started in the whole restaurant. Suddenly, I would by One Direction comes on. I start singing as I throw more food at the guys. "Lately I found myself thinking
Been dreaming about you a lot
And up in my head I'm your boyfriend
But that's one thing you've already got," I start as I stand on my chair then Justin joins me.

"He drives to school every morning (morning)
While I walk alone in the rain (the rain)
He'd kill me without any warning (warning)
If he took a look in my brain

Would he say he's in L-O-V-E
Well if it was me then I would (I would)
Would he hold you when you're feeling low
Baby you should know that I would (I would)

Would he say he's in L-O-V-E
Well if it was me then I would (I would)
Would he hold you when you're feeling low
Baby you should know that I would

Back in my head we were kissing
I thought things were going alright (alright, alright, alright)
With a sign on my back saying kick me
Reality ruined my life

Feels like I'm constantly playing
A game that I'm destined to lose
Cause I can't compete with your boyfriend
He's got 27 tattoos

Would he say he's in L-O-V-E
Well if it was me then I would (I would)
Would he hold you when you're feeling low
Baby you should know that I would (I would)

Would he say he's in L-O-V-E
Well if it was me then I would (I would)
Would he hold you when you're feeling low
Baby you should know that I would
I would, I would

Would he please you?
Would he kiss you?
Would he treat you like I would?
Would he touch you?
Would he need you?
Would he love you (like I would)?

Would he say he's in L-O-V-E
Well if it was me then I would
Would he hold you when you're feeling low
Baby you should know that I would

Would he please you? (Would he please you?)
Would he kiss you? (Would he kiss you?)
Would he treat you (like I would)?
Would he touch you? (Would he touch you?)
Would he need you? (Would he need you?)
Would he love you (like I would)?

Would he say he's in L-O-V-E
Well if it was me then I would (I would)
Would he hold you when you're feeling low
Baby you should know that I would
I would, I would," we sing and dance together standing on our chairs as the song comes to an end.

"You know you have a pretty voice?" Justin whispers to me as I instantly feel my self heat up. We finish our dinner and head out hand in hand, when we're attached with paparazzi.

**********
Justin's POV
I wake up in the morning and head to the living room where I find Kelsey looking at the tv, smiling like a fool.

"Morning, babe," I rasp out.

"Morning sleepyhead," she says.

"What are you smiling at?"

"Come here," she pats the place next to her. I look at the tv and see our photo on the tv.

"Pop star Justin Bieber, was yesterday in a restaurant with his crew and his girlfriend, Kelsey Brown. They started a food fight," they show a photo from the food fight. "Then he was seen with Kelsey hand in hand, getting out of the restaurant. They were also covered with food," the reporter says. "It seems like everywhere they go they start a fun fight, if you would like an amazing birthday party, call them and you won't ever forget it," Kelsey giggles.

"Good idea," she chuckles.

"Yeah," a sudden idea comes to my mind. "Did you have breakfast?" She shakes her head. "Go get ready," she nods and makes her way to her room. I make my way to my room and take out my phone once I'm inside.

"Hey bro. Wha'sup?" Chaz's voice comes from the phone.

"Are fredo and Ryan with you?"

"Yep, is something wrong? I'm sure your calling because you got another follower on twitter,"

"Put your phone on speaker,"

"Ok,"

"I want you three to help me with something,"

"Shoot," Alfredo says.

"Go to my rooftop, you know, the one in the forsaken street. Prepare it for Kelsey. Call Harry, or you know, I'll call him. Just bring some food and prepare it on a table there, ok? Good, thanks " I say fast and hang up with them answering and prepare myself.

Kelsey's POV

I put on a simple and cute dress, keep my hair naturally down and put a little bit of makeup.

I make sure to put the necklace Justin got me when he asked me to be his girlfriend

I make sure to put the necklace Justin got me when he asked me to be his girlfriend. It's a heart locket with a picture of me back riding him when we were 13. I get my purse and head out.

"Justin!" I shout.

"In the living room!" He shouts back. I go to the living room, where Justin is sitting. He is wearing a white v-neck, a half zipped hoodie with its sleeves rising to his elbows, black jeans and gold supras. He looked perfect with his perfect made hair.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer," He says bringing me back from my daydreaming.

"Uh- I- I wasn't looking at you," I stutter.

"And what were you looking at, may I ask?" He comes closer. I suddenly feel hot and instantly I know my cheeks are burning red.

"You know? I'm starving, and I'm curious about where you're taking me, let's go," I rush as I make my way to the door. I hear him chuckle.

"She's cute when she blushes," he mumbles though I heard.

"What did you say?" I turn around smiling innocently.

"N-nothing," he says as he opens the door to the car for me to get in. He then walks to his door and gets in. "Ready?"

"Ready,"

*************
I just want to thank my great friends:
1.user75666321
2.user54802204

Thanks a lot for helping me with ideas for this story. Love you.