Chapter31- New year

"Kelsey! Hurry up!" Justin shouts from downstairs.

"Coming!" I shout back as I close the door to the room.

"Finally. I don't know why girls take so long,"

"Excuse me Mr. Bieber. You don't have long hair to wash or brush, you only have a little bit of clothes while we have lodes of them," I push past him and go towards the car. Tonight is the New Year's Eve and me, Justin, Ryan, Alfredo and Chaz are going to a place a little bit far to celebrate, so we are staying the night in a hotel. "Hey guys," I great them as I enter the car.

"Hey, where is Justin?" Alfredo asks.

"I'm good, thank you for asking, he's following me, he's just getting my bag," just as I say that he enters the car. Currently, Alfredo is driving, Ryan in the passenger seat, me in the middle backseat, Justin to my right and Chaz to my left. I ignore Justin's stars as we all talk and laugh.

"Why aren't you two love birds talking to each other?" Chaz looks between me and Justin.

"He just knows how to ruin a great day, he has to win a Grammy award for it, he also can give lessons," I say.

"Wow, we're really doing this now?" Justin sighs. "Let's just forget it, I just wanna have fun with you tonight," two hours later, we arrive to the hotel. "Ok guys, it's now 4 o'clock, let's meet up here at 7 sharp," they all nod and we all head to our rooms. I take a shower since Justin didn't leave me take one back home. I get out of the bathroom after drying my hair and put on my dress.

 I get out of the bathroom after drying my hair and put on my dress

I put on a little make up and do my hair.

By the time I'm done, it's already 6:45

By the time I'm done, it's already 6:45. "Wow, Babe, you look amazing," Justin wraps his arms around my waist from behind as he whispers in my ear. I turn around in his arms and wrap my arms around his neck and look into his eyes.

"Look at our little boy, he looks amazing," I say.

"What boy?"

"So you're a girl?"

"I'm not,"

"So if you're not a boy nor a girl, what are you?"

"A man, with a beautiful angel in my arms," I blush at his comment.

"I think it's time to go,"

"Way to ruin the moment Babe," I open the door and walk towards the elevator. We meet up with the guys.

"Kels, you look really amazing," Chaz says.

"Watch It," Justin wraps his arm around me.

"Wow, calm down bro, it was meant as a friendly compliment,"

"Guys, we don't want a fight now, especially not over me," I say. "It's time we go, come on ," I push Justin in front of me. We arrive to the club and start dancing and drinking until it's time for the countdown. Justin pulls me to a staircase. We arrive to a rooftop where we can see all the fireworks. We start counting down together, just the two of us.

"3...2...1.." And our lips touch. "Happy New Year," We say as we pull away.

*****
My head hurts like hell. I open my eyes to see that I'm in our hotel room. How did I get here.

"Morning Babe, headache? Here, take a pill," he hands me a cup of water and a pill.

"How did I get here, I cannot remember anything," I say.

"Well, you were wasted more than me, you started running around acting like crazy. I had to carry you all the way here, someone at least had to stay sober," he says.

"Sorry,"

"There's nothing to be sorry for, get ready, we are having breakfast then heading home," I get out of bed and dress.

******
Alfredo starts driving down the street. We are talking together until... boom. And everything went black.