Chapter21- Yes

Justin parks the car and immediately the roller coaster catches my eyes. Justin leads me inside and turns to look at me.

"It's all for us for 3 hours," he says.

"Justin, I told you, you didn't have to do all that, Macdonald also has a playing area," I say and Justin chuckles.

"What would you like to try first?"

"The roller coaster," I point to the huge roller coaster in front of us.
********
"The last place," Justin parks the car. "Remember when I told you about the rooftop that I go to, to calm down and escape from people following me? I brought you here to show you the beautiful site I love," he leads me to the rooftop and the beautiful site catches my eyes.

"So

"So... you like it?" Justin asks.

"Little it? I love it, Justin," I say.

"Glad you like it, and I want you to know, that every time you feel like being alone, come here, it will make you happy,"

"Thank you,"

"Puh-lease, what are friends for?" He says as we turn to fully face each other. He starts to lean towards me and I do so, until our lips meet halfway. Immediately, I feel electricity shot through me and the butterflies emits in my stomach. We pull away and Justin smiles at me, I blush knowing I jus kissed my childhood best friend. We stand there in silence until I decide to think loud.

"Justin, I know it's non of my business, but I need to know..." I trail of.

"What is it?" He says softly that makes goosebumps appear on my hands.

"Are you and Miley da-" I say but he cuts me short.

"No, don't worry, she's just a friend," he says.

********
It's been 2 months since the tour started. 2 months since I went on my first date with Justin. Today, he asked me on a date, we've been to several dates. He told me to wear a short dress. I put on some makeup and straight my hair and then put on the dress.

 I put on some makeup and straight my hair and then put on the dress

I get ou t of my room and make my way over to the door.

"You look pretty, sweetie. Where are you going?" I turn around.

"Oh, hey Pattie! I'm going to meet Justin," I say.

"Oh, another date?" I nod. "Have fun sweetie," I turn around and make my way out.

"Hey Kenny," I great Kenny.

"You ready?" I nod. "Let's go," I get inside the car and Kenny starts driving. Minutes later we arrive to the beach.

"The beach? Really?" I say. Kenny shrugs. I get out of the car and head to the beach. Chaz meets me halfway. "Chaz? What are you doing here?"

"Taking you to lover boy," he says and I laugh hard. "Ready?" I nod. He leads me into a candle lit way and to a heart made from red roses petals with a row of candles inside. Justin then, comes to view, he's wearing a white V-neck, black leather jacket, black jeans and gold supras. He is sitting on a high stool holding a guitar. When I arrive he starts playing the guitar, Chaz then disappears in the darkness.

"If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go
I can take you places you ain't never been before
Baby, take a chance or you'll never ever know
I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow on you
Chillin' by the fire while we eatin' fondue
I don't know about me but I know about you
So say hello to falsetto in three, two, swag

I'd like to be everything you want
Hey girl, let me talk to you

If I was your boyfriend, never let you go
Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone
I can be a gentleman, anything you want
If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go

Tell me what you like yeah tell me what you don't
I could be your Buzz Lightyear, fly across the globe
I don't ever wanna fight yeah, you already know
Imma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow
Girlfriend, girlfriend, you could be my girlfriend
You could be my girlfriend until the w-w-world ends
Make you dance do a spin and a twirl and
Voice goin crazy on this hook like a whirlwind swaggie

I'd like to be everything you want
Hey girl, let me talk to you

If I was your boyfriend, never let you go
Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone
I can be a gentleman, anything you want
If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go

So give me a chance, 'cause you're all I need girl
Spend a week with your boy I'll be calling you my girlfriend
If I was your (If I was your man), I'd never leave you girl
I just want...

If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go
Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone
I can be a gentleman, anything you want
If I was your boyfriend (boyfriend), I'd never let you go

Na na na, na na na, na na na
Yeah girl
Na na na, na na na, na na na, na na na ey
If I was your boyfriend never let you go," he then looks at me with his big honey eyes that melts my heart. "Would you do the honor and be my girlfriend?" Suddenly I feel the back of my eyes pinch as tears stream down my cheeks. I look at him frozen until everything sinks into my head. Before thinking twice I answer...

"Yes," I say and run to him as he opens his arms. As my lips meet his, I hear some clapping from behind.

"I also have something for you," he says. He turns to look behind me as I turn too. "Fredo," Fredo soon comes with a box in his hand. He hands it to Justin. Justin opens it and a perfect locket comes to view.

"Justin..." I say speechless. He takes it out and puts it around my neck. "It's so beautiful, thank you,"

"Don't thank me, it's nothing," he then leads me to another candle lit way that leads us to a table with two chairs. Justin pulls out one of the chairs and I sit down, he walks to the other side of the table and sits down. Minutes later, Ryan comes with a bottle of wine, he pours some in my glass then in Justin's. Then Alfredo comes with the salads. We finish eating the salads then Chaz brings two plates of spaghetti bolognese. We eat and talk then go back home. I start making my way to my room when Justin pulls me into his chest.

"You can't escape from me that easy, you are sleeping next to me tonight," he whispers in my ear then kisses it sending chills down my spine.

"Oh, you're back, how was your date?" I turn around to see Pattie. I blush hardly when she winks at me, knowing that she saw what happened.

"The best date ever," Justin says.

"And why is that?"

"Tomorrow, you're not the only one that will know, but the whole world," Justin says as he pulls me into his room.