Chapter 9- Selena

Justin's POV
"Justin wake up," I hear someone say.

"Yeah?" I mumble.

"There's something you have to see," I know by now that is Kelsey. I hear some shuffling then the voice of the newsreader.

"Yesterday, Selena Gomez admitted that Justin Bieber and Kelsey Brown's birthday party was the worst part she has ever been to, the first celebrity on the Ellen show and from all the celebrities that said that, she said:'They ruined my dress with the cake and it coasted an arm and a leg'. We leave the opinions for you to post on our twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Have a nice day," and then a click of the remote. I don't hesitate to snap out of bed and you can see the anger on my face.

"Wait there is more," Kelsey says as she gets her phone. She opens it and shows me a video.

"So she is the one that pushed us to fall on the cake," I say. If I was angry earlier now I'm fuming with smoke coming from my ears like tom and jerry. "Go dress up we are going,"

"Where?"

"Don't ask questions, Kelsey," I say. She gets out of my room and I dress up. Minutes later I met Kelsey at the front door.

"Let's go," I say. We get in my car and I start driving to the studio, where I told Scooter to meet me. We reach the studio and get out the car.

"Where are we?" Kelsey asks.

"My studio," I say. We get in and see Scooter sitting on the couch. "Hey, scoot,"

"JB, hey man," we give each other a bro hug. "Hi, Kelsey," he says bitterly. "What did you want to talk about?"

"This morning, Kelsey showed me the news. Kelsey," I point for Kelsey to continue.

"They were saying that, Selena Gomez, who is Justin's fake girlfriend, was saying that our birthday party was the worst," she says.

"And why is that? She said we ruined her dress with the cake fight," I say. "Also, Kelsey showed me a video," I say. "Kelsey, the phone," she hands it to me. I show the video to scooter.

"So, you are saying she is the one that pushed Kelsey to fall on you and you on the cake," scooter says.

"And, I can't play this game anymore ," I say. "I have an interview today, I am going to say we broke up," I say and pull Kelsey with me out to the car.

Kelsey's POV
Justin drives like crazy and I recognize where we are going, Avalanna. He parks the car and we get out.

"She always helps me with my anger," he says as if he read my mind to see what I was thinking. I just nod my head and follow his lead. He opens the door to her room and we get inside.

"Justin!" Avalanna shouts excitedly. She starts running towards us, Justin opens his arms to hug her but the surprise was that she was running towards me. I laugh at the look of disappointment Justin held and pick up the angel that is hugging me.
*********
Now we are at the Ellen show. I am sitting between the audience.

"Hey guys and welcome here in the Ellen show, today we have the pop star Justin Bieber, let's welcome him," Ellen says as Justin comes in.

"Hey guys, happy to see you again Ellen," he says.

"Ok, so, yesterday we had Selena for an interview, she said that your birthday party was the worst, do you have any idea why she said that, but the others no?" Ellen asks.

"Actually, I think because she is angry at me for breaking up with her," Justin says confidently.

"So, you broke up with her?"

"Yes, she was getting bossy. I mean, she goes around saying: do that, do this, that's wrong, I was good at first but when she started to get bossy for my songs, I could not handle her anymore," he says.

"So, any girl in mind now, Biebs?" Ellen asks, she doesn't even give him the chance to speak. "Get your chance girls, our biebs is single here," the audience asks.

"Actually there is a girl, she doesn't know, and I think that she doesn't feel the same, it's complicated," he looks at me. What? That can't be right, could it?

"So, I heard your new album is on edge now,"

"Yes, it must be out in a weak or two,"

"Any inspiration?"

"Yes, this girl sitting in front of me," he says looking at me, I blush. "She is my best friend from back home,"

"How cute,"
*************
I'm sitting in my room when I hear things shattering mixed with screaming mixed with sobbing coming from Justin's room.

"She's dead, I can't believe," he sobbed.

I open the door to see him holding a picture of him and...