Chapter10- she died

I open the door to see him holding a picture of him and Avalanna, crying.

"Justin? What's wrong?" I whisper as I hug him.

"She left me here Kelsey, alone. She hates me," he sobs.

"What?" I ask confused.

"She's dead," he says.

"No Justin, she doesn't hate you, and you're not alone, you have me, Pattie, scooter, your beliebers, everyone that cares for you, she is now watching us with my mom, above, from the sky, she is in a better place now, a place where there is no wars, no cruel people, no illness, nothing bad," I say and kiss his forehead.

Justin's POV
When I received the phone call earlier, I couldn't feel anything but heartbreak, she was my little angel, and now she is dead.

"No Justin, she doesn't hate you, and you're not alone, you have me, Pattie, scooter, your beliebers, everyone that cares for you, she is now watching us with my mom, above, from the sky, she is in a better place now, a place where there is no wars, no cruel people, no illness, nothing bad," Kelsey says and kisses my forehead. I think about what she said and find true, at the end of the day, she has been in my spot a month ago. I calm down at her touch.

"You are right," I say calming myself down. She notices the scars on my hand due to the shattered glass.

"Let me bring the first aid kit and come back," she says and stands up to leave.

Kelsey's POV
I go to the kitchen downstairs and see Pattie there.

"Kelsey? What are you doing here at this time? It's late," she says.

"Pattie, Avalanna is dead," I say.

"What? How is Justin?" She asks worryingly.

"I heard him screaming, shouting, and shattering glass. I went to his room and managed to calm him down. I came to take the first aid kit and a cup of water," I say.

"I'll bring the cup of water, you go now with the first aid kit and I will follow," she says. I reach for the first aid kit above the fridge and head upstairs.

I go to Justin's room and open the door. I go sit next to him and see him holding a necklace.

"What's that?" I ask softly.

"One week ago, I was walking down the street when I saw it and loved it, I bought 2; for me and for Avalanna, she loved it," he says. I take his hand and start cleaning the blood then wrap it. I hear a knock on the door and Pattie walks in.

"Sweetie, how are you doing?" Pattie asks as she hands him the cup. He drinks it and answer.

"Kelsey said things that managed to calm me down and wrapped it, I'm good, thanks," he says. Pattie leaves the room and I stand up to leave. Justin holds my hand and stopes me.

"Don't leave me, stay with me tonight," he whispers.

"Ok, let me return the first aid kit and put on my pj and come back, okay?" I say. He nods. I put the first aid kit in the kitchen and go to my room to put my pjs. I go back to Justin. We get under his sheets and I hold him tight.

"Thank you for being here for me," h whispers.

"What are friends for?" I say and smile down at him softly. It doesn't take long time for him to fall asleep in my hands. I close my eyes shut and let sleep take over me.

*******
I wake up and look at the time. Shit, I am almost late for school. I get up slowly from the bed so I don't wake up Justin. I run to my room and change quickly and take my bag. I go downstairs and see Pattie.

"Morning Pattie! Bye Pattie!" I say and hear her chuckle.

"Bye sweetie," she says. I walk out and find Kenny waiting for me.

"Look who decided to show up!" He says.

"Oh, shush, drive, I am already late," he laughs and drives to school. I head to class though I am already late. I knock on the door and get in.

"Morning," I say.

"Morning, can I know why you are late?" My teacher says.

"I didn't get enough sleep," I say.

"Oh, video games?"

"No, comforting my friend,"

"Last chance, next time detention,"

"Yes sir!" I say and do the army greeting. She chuckles and I sit down. After a long day of boring school, I go home.

*******