Backmasking Is Real, Folks!

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to, to, to, to, ig-ignore that." 'Great now I'm stuttering.' I, just slightly, loosen my grip on Dipper's poor hand and I can physically feel him less tense now.

We finally reach the cliff, which, by the way, made me even more nervous. 'Why do we have to be so close to a friggin' cliff!' Dipper hops out, then falls because he forgot I was gripping his hand. I smile sheepishly and let him go when he turns around and glares at me. Stan also falls out of the car, making an "Oomf" sound, and then joins Dipper.

I get out as well, but actually shut my door, because I'm responsible, and see Dipper already at Wendy's window, so I jog over. The twelve year old boy flails his hand every which way, "Wendy!? Stop! Robbie's been lying to you!" 

"Dipper?" Wendy blinks her eyes, probably not believing what she's seeing. 

Robbie does the same as I boredly wait for everyone to finish their lines, "Kid? Scary kid? Mr.Pines?" 'Hold the phone. Did Robbie just call me Scary kid? OH MY GOSH THAT IS AMAZING! Glad to know Robbie is scared of me!' I smirk and think of all the things I could do with my new found knowledge. I come back to reality when I hear Dipper's nervous voice.

"Uh... There's a message in there," he chuckles nervously, tugging at his shirt collar, "I swear!" 'Oh, I didn't even hear him play the recorder...' 

"Let me just... close the window." Robbie starts rolling up his window, but I shoot him a death glare which makes him stop. 

"Ah, here!" Dipper finds the spot and holds it up so Wendy can hear better.

~~"You are under my control. Your mind is mine."~~ I shiver involuntarily, 'Ugh, that voice creeps me out...'  

Wendy's eyes go wide when Dipper clicks the button to stop the tape and she turns to face Robbie, "Woah. Robbie, what's that doing in our song?" She points a finger to his chest.

My smirk grows when Robbie starts to grow nervous and puts his hands up defensively, "Baby, I promise. I don't know anything about those messages. In fact, I didn't even write that song. I ripped it off some other band! So, we're all good, right?" 'Pffffft hahahaha!' I wipe a fake tear from my eye.

I didn't think Wendy could grow any more angry, but I was proven wrong... "No, we're not all good! I don't care about the messages. You said you wrote that song for me, and I actually thought it was sweet, you big liar." I look to see what Dipper and Stan were doing. They looked like they were waiting for the big break up with bated breaths. I face palm.

"I know, I know. I lie about a lot of stuff. Like using your makeup and fighting a bear, although--" Wendy cuts him off before he can explain anymore. 'And is that suppose to be a confession?'

"No! You know what? It's over, Robbie. We're through!" At that, I laugh, but Robbie's eyes grow wider than before, they look like they'd hurt if this wasn't a cartoon!

"What! Wait, Wendy!" 'Look at all those W's!'

"Goodbye!" She exits the van and slams the door shut very hard, and very loudly. 

The defeated teen slams his head on the steering wheel, moaning. Stan and Dipper celebrate with a high five, and after that, Dipper goes over to Wendy, probably to ask her to the bowling alley. I jog up to him and catch the boy before he can make things worse. "Wait, Dipper, don't. She's needs to be alone, how do you think she'll react if you ask her to the bowling alley right after you ruined her relationship?"

He sighs, slumping his shoulders, "I know, but I wanted to maybe cheer her up- wait, how did you know I was going to ask her to the bowling alley?!" 'Oh COME ON! I've been trying so hard to not let anything slip, but nooooo! I was too worried about Wendy's well being!'

I groan and slide my hand down my face after face palming.

"Uhh...-"

"Don't even try to make up an excuse, Macie." I feel like I'm shivering under the stare he's giving me, but it might just be the wind.

"FINE! Okay, I knew. Happy?"

"But, how? I didn't say anything about it, so you wouldn't have known, and I'm so confused on everything! Macie, you can't keep me and Mabel in the dark forever!"

This time, I sigh sadly, "I- I know, and I'll tell you when I'm ready...let's just say I have a...triplet intuition. Is that good enough for now?"

"No, but I'll drop it for now..."

"Okay, okay, thanks." I lightly punch him in the shoulder. "Why don't you go back to Grunkle Stan and I'll talk to Wendy, you know, some girl time will make her feel better. I'm sure of it!" Dipper gives me a goofy smile, nods, then runs back to our Grunkle, who was chatting with Robbie.

I walk over to Wendy, who was sitting in Stan's car, arms crossed and looking out to the horizon, and open the door, frowning at her face. "Heya, mind if I join you?" She shrugs but scoots over anyways. "Thanks." Taking a seat, I awkwardly think about what to say and how to start up conversation. "So, uh, how bout' that weather?"

 The sound of Wendy's chortles could be heard from miles away

~~Time Skip brought to you by: The upcoming apocalypse. Bury your gold!~~

I take in a deep breath of the fresh, woody, pine smell of the Mystery Shack I have called home for the past month as we step inside. *Yawn* "I think I'ma head up to bed," I tell the two, voice slurred. They say their goodnights and head into the living room. 'Eh, I know what they're doing anyways.' Shrugging, and yawning again, I sloppily climb the stairs, enter our room, climb my ladder, and crawl into bed.

On the verge of unconsciousness, my eyes shoot open from a high-pitched creaking noise. I lift my head to see Mabel sneakily trying to get in the room unnoticed. "Mabel! You are torturing meeehee!" 

"Oh, hee hee, sorry, I thought you were asleep, so I tried to be a ninja!"  

"Who told you I was asleep?" Honest confusion laces my tired voice.

"Dipper," was her her simple answer.

"Ugh. Figures."

The sound of Mabel's giggles were the last thing I heard before I crashed from exhaustion into a peaceful sleep.

Reading reviews are my lifeline! Love you guys!

Question: Favorite Episode?

My answer: 'Sock Opera'!

Ask me questions and I would love to answer them!