Sinematic

A/N: The title literally has nothing to do with the plot so... Enjoy the random tittle for once.

Pacing. Nail biting. Labored breathing, and sweating. Those are just a few side affects of caring too much about someone. Gerard has been gone for days with no word saying where he'd be. I've been sending texts just about every thirty minutes, and an hour ago I finally got a text back. "Pfft, "hey" dot, dot, dot. What kind of repose is that to, 'hey, I'm fucking worried about you jackass!" I said to myself as I looked outside, still waiting to see Gerard turn up, like he said he would. I saw him walking up the sidewalk minutes later though, and I was fuming. I marched out there and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. He looked at me with wide, scared hazel eyes. Those fucking eyes, I missed them. "You have a lot of explaining to do..." I started. He looked at me, then cast his gaze down to the ground.

"I know, the thing is-" I cut him off by pulling him into my arms. I squeezed his chubby body to mine as I started to shake. I was so angry, and so upset, and so happy that I didn't even know how to respond to anything he said right now. "Why are you shaking?" He asked nervously. I shook my head and squeezed him harder, balling my fists together in his shirt. The cool fall weather wasn't doing this, I was immune to it, so I was obviously worked up. He's such a dumbass; a fucking amazing dumbass. I pulled away and looked up at him. I pointed to the front door of my home as tears started welling up. He swiftly walked in and I followed, slamming the door behind me. We stood in the kitchen as he twiddled with his fingers, gazing at me with raised eyebrows. "So..." He started. My eyes widened, and I blew up.

"You've been gone for four days, with no warning or confirmation that your okay, and that's all you have to say?!" I yelled as my voice shook and cracked as I looked at my best friend. He's never been this dumb, or at least he hasn't been for a little while. You can't expect someone to be calm as a recovering alcoholic and drug addict just-leaves. I closed my eyes tightly and made fists at my sides as I let the tears fall from my eyes. It was hard having your best friend of years, the person who was there for everything, and thinking they'll never come back, it's scary. "You're the dumbest piece of shit I know if you think that I wouldn't notice or be affected by this..." I mumbled as my bottom lip trembled. I heard a chair move, and then I felt Gerard's arms around my waist, one arm coming to make my head rest against his chest. I sobbed as I felt the arms I thought I would never feel again against my back, and my head.

"I'm sorry..." He apologized. I shook my head as harder cries tore through my throat. This wasn't okay, and he couldn't convince me of it right now.

"You don't get it!" I yelled as I stepped away wiping my eyes, though it didn't stop anything. "I thought you were dead! I was scared shitless about you!" I continued as I looked at him through blurry vision. I heard him scoff lightly and my mouth hung open at him. He was being insensitive, and a fucking child right now.

"That's a first." He said, crossing his arms across his chest. I took a step forward and started pointing my finger at him.

"You're a washed up piece of shit, do you know that?!" I screamed. Suddenly there was a burning sting on my cheek, and my hand went up to touch it lightly. Gerard had just slapped; hard. I fingers started shaking as I let my hand drop. Gerard had never physically hurt me, he barely even jokingly pushed me around, so this was a shock, he wasn't one for violence.

"You're a pretty shit friend for saying that after you were apparently so concerned, Frank." Gerard said somewhat calmly. I still felt the harsh brining in my cheek, and it still shocked me, and even scared me that Gerard would be acting like this. I tried speaking, but it came out choppy and cracking.

"You slapped me..." I started. He nodded and sniffled. I cried more as he stood there with no sympathy, blaming me for everything.

"You should've hung around instead of going out with God knows what girl this time. I needed you, but you weren't there, like always." He continued. My head snapped up and I stared at him tear stained cheeks and a face full of rage. I went up to him and put my hand around his throat.

"You are my best fucking friend and I would die for you!" I screamed as I stared right into those hazel that put me in a trance, and talked me out of bad things with just this hazel swirls, and his black pupils dilating slowly. I dropped my hand and cried as I covered my face with my hands. He didn't care, he didn't need me to be a friend, he didn't need me and I was stupid for assuming so. I heard him move and I assumed he'd leave now, but after the short shuffling, it was quiet. I took my hand from my face and looked up at Gerard. He was crying now as well, and brought his hand to my neck, wrapping his around it. I put my hand on his wrist, ready for the worst, but it never came.

"Frank... You're my best fucking friend and I would die for you..." He repeated and let go of my neck. We stood there quiet, tears falling, staring into each other's eyes, but not saying anything. He pulled me into his arms suddenly, and I started to cry louder than I had been. "I'm sorry, Frank-I'll get better, I promise." He stated. I didn't say anything, but I was going to trust him from now on, as best as I could.

"Don't leave me like that." I whimpered as his arms tightened around my back and my wait. He placed a soft kiss on my forehead and nodded. "I love you..." I admitted quietly.

"I love you too, Frankie.." He repeated.

"I'm not gonna let anything take you away from me..." I continued. He placed another kiss to my forehead, and sighed lightly. I didn't like it, and I didn't know what he meant by it, but in this moment, it was only Gerard and I. It will always be us against the world--I hope.

It's short, but it is a one shot.