All Tied Up

"Get in that fucking room, and you better be naked! If you're not, you better pray to god you walk tomorrow, Frank!" I heard daddy yell from downstairs. I whimpered and ran upstairs, quickly taking my clothes off. I was leaky. Daddy was really hard. We really wanted to have sex. I kneeled on the bed and started rubbing my hole, waiting for daddy to come in and fuck me. He walked in, a smirk on his lips. "On your back, stop trying to fuck yourself." He growled. I moaned and pulled my fingers away. I watched impatiently as daddy walked over to the drawer and pull out a breathable ball gag, restraints, a whip, and a cock ring. I whined when I saw that cock ring, it hurt my prince parts, but it made daddy happy. Daddy kneeled between my spread legs and started slowly rubbing his finger against my hole. I started whining and pushing myself against the pads of his fingers, but he pulled them away. "You want to behave naughty..? I'll show you what naughty boys get..." He said lowly as he grabbed the whips and slid it over my ass. It made me shiver in anticipation as I was waiting for the first whack. He stopped though and grabbed the cock ring, sliding it on me. I moaned and bucked my hips up. "What do bad boys not get to do..?" He asked quietly as he started pumping my roughly. I bit my lip, I didn't know if daddy was asking me or not, but then I felt his hand grab my throat and squeeze. "I fucking asked a question." He growled into my ear, grabbing the whip and spanking me with it.

"Ah-ah-aahh... Th-they... Don't cu-cum!" I struggled against his grip. He let go of my throat and he whacked me with the whip again. I moaned loudly and gripped my thighs tightly, my nails digging into them slightly. I heard daddy moan as I looked up from aching cock. Daddy was touching himself now, his head tipped back as he rubbed the tip and moaning and bucking into his hand. "Cum on my face, daddy.." I groaned shyly as I bucked into the air, needing some friction. Daddy groaned and let go, coming closer and putting his cock at my mouth.

"C'mon, baby boy... Fuck--suck daddy, Frankie.." Daddy urged. I whined and started blowing him. I bobbed my head up and down, running my tongue on the underside, and back to the tip of daddy's cock as a moaned around him. I sped up, sucking daddy harder as he grabbed my hair tightly in his fists. He tugged it, encouraging me to go faster, which I did. Soon though, daddy pulled out of my mouth. I whined as he started playing with his tip again, quietly moaning. "Baby boy... Open up for daddy.." I did so, and daddy finally came in my mouth. I groaned as a I swallowed and looked up at him expectantly. He leaned down to my ear and whispered to me. "You fucking whore..." His lips attached to my neck, sucking roughly and leaving dark purple marks. I moaned and ground up against him, which he didn't like. "You're not allowed to move unless I say so, got it, slut?" He asked through gritted teeth. I whined and tried squeezing my legs together. He grabbed my hips and pushed them against the bed. He grabbed the whips and gave me two hard spanks.

"M-more, daddy!" I cried as I felt my ass start to ache. I got another smack, followed my daddy sucking on my inner thigh. I whimpered and put my hands in his hair. "Daddy... N-now! Fuck m-me-me, now!" I begged. I took his face away from my thigh and looked at me. He grabbed the leather restraints and started putting my hand above my head.

"That mouth got you in trouble last time didn't it, yeah? So why don't you use it for the only thing it's good at, like sucking daddy's cock, got it?" Daddy asked sternly.

"Mmm.. Y-yes.." I hummed. Once my hands were restrained above my head and my ankles were tied to the bed post, daddy grabbed the lube. I felt my cock leaking as I watched daddy lube himself up and tilt his head back. I couldn't wait for daddy to fuck me.. "Fuck m-me no-now?" I asked shyly as I waited for him. He looked down at me and cocked his head to the side.

"Since you can't listen to me, you cum now, and you cum as much as I want you to. You complain, the more I push you to your limits..." Daddy said sternly. He took the ring off and started pumping me again. He leaned close to my ear again and lowly said, "I'm gonna make a mess out of you, sugar." I gasped and came in his hand. He didn't stop jacking me off though, and I was soon hard again. The overstimulation already hurt, and I felt tears start to come to my eyes. He positioned himself back at my hole, and teased me by leaving the blunt head of his daddy parts at my tight entrance. I gasped and clawed at the bed sheets as he started pushing in faster than I wanted him to.