Study Hall

It's very short and I apologize

Gerard's P.O.V.

I was sitting in my stupid Study Hall. What is a bored eighth grade boy, with no work to do going to do in fucking Study Hall? No, let's count on my dear friend Frank to manage to make the substitute give us dirty looks. Frank, my dear boyfriend was being a dick though. I was sitting down, on the computer just typing on a random essay that was due tomorrow, looking at Frank out of the corner of my eye. He was gluing something for a big science project, but he was being good and not being a funny asshole. Then I felt a little breeze on my face followed by a putrid smell. I leaned to the side and slouched down in my chair, looking at the ground. That smell was nasty and had enough chemicals in it that I could die. I heard Frank giggle while I was laughing and hacking. I sat up and there he was with the glue bottle in his hand. He blew air into my face with glue. I loathed the smell of glue with all of my being. I looked at him with a frown, though still giggling.

"You asshole." I whispered now clutching my sides. He just looked at me laughing, his eye shape forming beautiful crescent moons. I shook my head and grabbed the glue doing the same to him. He looked stunned by my sudden actions, but he just sat there almost unfazed. I raised my eyebrows. "You're not disgusted by that smell?" I asked beyond surprised.

"It's not really that bad, you're just a baby." He taunted, sticking his tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes and gave him his glue back. I continued typing until I heard him talking again. "Hey Gerard, look at this." He said quickly. I turned my head as he blew the glue air in my face again. I cupped my face in my hands as he started giggling. I grabbed the glue, squeezing it as a few drops of glue came shooting out. One of those little drops ended up landing on his cheek. I started laughing, trying to conceal it with my hand clasped over my mouth as he sat there stunned and confused for a few seconds. 

"I'm so sorry..." I gasped my face now red and my cheeks burning. I don't know why I felt so bad, but I did. "Frankie, I'm sorry." I repeated. 

"I expect you to all be quiet while I'm gone.." Our teacher announced to us as she left. Frank watched her leave before turning back to me. He lunged forward and gave me a hug, wrapping his arms around my neck. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his small frame, starting to giggle. I heard some of our classmates "awww" at us, which warmed my heart honestly. He pulled away from my neck giggling in his high pitched tone, his eyes forming the beautiful crescent moons I loved so dearly. 

"You're frickin' great." He said, his voice full of what I could only assume to be pure adoration. I smiled and kissed his head. 

"I love you so much, Frank." 

"I love you too." 

"Mr. Way and Mr. Iero! No PDA!" 

Yes, this is the content your sick author puts out when her brain is very... Groggy.. Hope you enjoyed! (Not Proof read) 

Xoxo, Mama Trash <3