Sweater Weather

This one shot is based off of the song above so.. Enjoy..

Frank's P.O.V.

He's beautiful. His raven locks flowing back with the wind as we drove down the highway. I was in my friend, Zach's, car along with some other friends. Zach, Jamia, Gee, Lindsey, and me of course. Jamia and Lindsey being the only girls right now. We had friends driving behind us though, we were going to the beach, it was fucking hot and July, we all needed this. I was in between Gee and Jamia, just my luck being between two people I fancied, Gee just... Captivated me more, we didn't even talk much.

"I can't fucking wait!" Gee squealed as the music blared, and as his hands went up to have the wind go through his fingers. Zach's parents were fucking stacked with money and he got a sick ass convertible, so we took the roof off. I smiled as I looked at his pale face, wishing I could see his hazel eyes behind his sunglasses.

"You excited?" Jamia asked me, setting her hand on my thigh. I rolled my eyes playfully and put my arm around her shoulder.

"I hate the beach, remember?" I asked. She shrugged.

"I'll be there." She said winking, which I returned.

"Jamia, I forgot sunscreen, tell me you brought some, I don't wanna burn." Gee stated, pushing a strand of hair behind his ear.

"Of course, I wouldn't let you burn babe." She replied with a smile. My heart rate picked up for a little bit when I heard Jamia call Gee "babe" but then I remembered that they've been friends for years and Gee was also really gay. "And if I'm not mistaken, you raided my closet and stole my fucking shorts!" She laughed. Gee giggled on the other side of me and hovered over me.

"They make my ass look good, plus their high waisted shorts, they're great."

"You mean the ass that almost knocked me over?" Zach chuckled.

"Oh shut up, Zach! You liked it!" He shot back. "Don't give me the "I'm not gay" bullshit either, I'm fucking hot and you know it." He further teased.

"Can we pass this guy in front of us, he's going fifty for no reason." Lindsey interjected. "Plus, you're both beautiful ladies." She joked. Gee rolled his eyes and readjusted his seatbelt.

"Are we almost there? I gotta go before I piss myself." I complained. Zach looked at me through the mirror and narrowed his eyes.

"I love you man, but you better not piss in my car." He said. I put my hands up in a surrender way.

"Wasn't planning on it." I said defensively.

"I gotta pee too." Gee said pulling out a piece of gum from his pocket, unwrapping it, then plopping it into his mouth. He had perfect lips. He looked over at me smiling. I blushed as I noticed he knew I was staring at him. "Wanna piece?" He asked.

"I-ummm, s-sure." I said. He handed one before waving the pack in the air.

"Anyone else want one?" Everyone put their hand out and he rolled his eyes, giving everyone one. "I need to keep my mouth shut." He giggled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Randy! Let go! I swear if you fucking throw me in the ocean I will beat your ass!" Jamia screamed as she tried to get out of his grasp. She was fucking cackling though, Randy too. I smiled because, I may have hated the beach but I was having fun. We were the only people here because no one really knew this place, and everyone was happy. It was still hot and sunny as fuck. Just then I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder.

"Come have fun." They said. Gerard said. He was now changed out of his-well, Jamia's shorts and black t-shirt and now clad in black swim shorts. I stood up, wiping the sand off my own swim shorts and looked at Gerard. I had a sudden feeling run through my body. I wanted to touch him in some sort of way, what if he allows me too? We all decided if something big happened we wouldn't tell anyone outside of this and we wouldn't talk about it, so why not? I picked him up bridal style and he made a surprised sound. He looked at me and smirked, wrapping his arms around my neck. "That's more like it." He said with an adorable giggle. I laughed and carried him closer to the ocean.