AUTHORS NOTE

Hey you guys!! I can't believe this story is almost at 500K reads ^^ I love all of you~

With this being my first story I see it as really choppy and not put together well... and I also know a lot of you are screaming for me to do a Sequel ;) Which I am very very slowly planning.

But before I start that, I want to re-write this story. Make it better and have a solid plot and not as much Huni X Yoru action (yes there'd still be interference though). I also want to change up the Lobelia Academy one maybe and the Solo & Ensemble. I want to make it where the story isn't based off of the anime episodes. I just wanted to let all of you know that as soon as I finish one of my stories (probably once I finish Inugami) I will start to work on re-doing this one. 

I won't make a whole new story and delete this one. I plan on rewriting the entire book (all 38 chapters) and then copy and paste them on THIS book. Like a major Edit persay. PLUS I want to draw all of the pictures/make up my own songs so I'm not using other people's' work (please don't dis my artwork when I show you XD It's not the best but it's definitely not the worst)

Please hang with me on this one. I'm so happy how popular this has become, but also disappointing that it isn't a better quality. And I know you'll be angry with me saying 'Just leave it how it is and do the sequel.' But y'see, I won't be satisfied until The Twin's Triplet is a better story. Everything flows smoothly and the chapters are longer. 

And to keep you guys at bay, here is a sneak peek of my layout for the sequel of this story~

Hitachiin Sibling - Ageha : graduated
Yukio X Misaki - Katsu : 3rd year
Nate x Jess - Bell & Brian : 3rd years
Tamaki X Haru - Kuma : 2nd year
Mori X Yoru - Chusei : 2nd year
Kyo X Chiyo - Oldest boy : 1st year
Huni X Reiko - First kids (twins) : 1st years 
Huni X Reiko - Youngest Girl : 9th grade
Kyo X Chiyo - Middle Girl : 9th grade
Kyo X Chiyo - Youngest Boy : 7th grade
Kaoru - fashion designer : American love 
Hikaru - game designer : Scottish love  

So as you can see, Huni/Reiko and Kyoya/Chiyo do end up having children, but i'm not revealing their names XD When/If I do a sequel, this is the years they would be in at school and the time set of the story. I don't exactly have a plot yet, but I got a layout! *high five*

But these are my plans for the future, please support me!! *begs*

When I update the new version of The Twin's Triplet, it will be all at once and i'll alert everyone by posting a message on my feed for all of my followers <3

Also don't forget to check out my Inugami story! It's an OC of mine with Kyoya and a super sweet drama romance.