Drugged...

Yoru's POV                        (picture above is Yoru's horse)
---------------

The host club including my brothers are leaving today to go to the beach for a week. Which is fine, i'll get the whole house to myself for an entire week~

Smiling, I go downstairs where the hosts are eating breakfast.

"You shouldn't be smiling, it doesn't suit you." My brothers sneer, sticking their tongues out at me.

"Nope, it probably doesn't but i'm going to continue smiling because you can't stop me~" I say, grabbing an apple while walking past. Hikaru grabs my hair, yanking me back, but I reach back and claw his hand, making him let go. "Nothing is going to stop me." And I walk out.

3rd POV
------------------

"Hikaru, Kaoru, we're taking Yoru to the beach with us." Kyoya states, while looking in a notebook.

"Ew, no." They both protest.

"Didn't you hear her?" Hikaru asks.

"She didn't want to go." Kaoru says.

"That's why we're kidnapping her~" Tamaki says happily.

"You make it sound like a hobby Senpai..." Haruhi says bluntly.

"And if you guys pick on her, at all." Huni says, a dark aura around him. "You'll have to deal with Takashi and I."

Both of the redheads groan, but perk up. "We call kidnapping her~" And they run off.

"This can't be good.." Haruhi says, watching the two run away.

Yoru's POV
--------------

I'm out back, riding Faith. That's what I named my horse. After a while, my brothers come out, walking towards me with a glass of something.. They look to be arguing.

"It was how many years ago Hikaru?!" I over hear Kaoru shout.

"It just happened again yesterday! Stop it Kaoru, we're doing it." Hikaru says and calls me over.

I go over, suspicious. "What do you want?"

"We brought you a drink~" They both say happily, holding it out to me.

"Um i'd rather not..." I say, getting off of the horse and bringing her to the stables.

"Just take it." Hikaru insists, shoving the glass into my hand.

"What'd you do to it?" I ask, looking into the glass.

"Nothing!" Kaoru shouts quickly.

"Just, take it." Hikaru seethes out, pushing me back against the wall, spilling some of the drink.

"Alright alright!" I yell, bringing the glass to my lips. I see Hikaru's smirk, but when I look back at Kaoru... he looks worried. Quickly, I throw the glass at Hikaru, spilling all of the drink and running out of the stables.

"You little-" Hikaru shouts, chasing after me. 

"Hikaru leave her alone for once!" Kaoru shouts, chasing after his brother.

I know they're faster than me, so I go over to the tree and climb up it, but Hikaru grabs my foot, yanking me back to the ground. He goes on top of me, his face red with anger. He pulls out a pill bottle from his back pocket, trying to open it. Bucking my hips, he falls off of me, quickly I stand up, climbing back up the tree and going into my room, locking the window and quickly going over to lock the door.

A second after I lock the door, Hikaru's at it, trying to get in. "Oh Yoru..." He calls, his voice sickly sweet. 

"Hikaru stop it! It's gone too far!" I hear Kaoru shout, and then all of a sudden it's quiet.

A soft knock is on the door, "Yoru.." Mori. I open the door to see both of my brothers knocked out. 

"What did you do?!" I yell, going next to Kaoru. He was trying to help...

"They're fine Yo-Chan, really." Huni says quietly, coming up and grabbing my hand. I go over to Hikaru and grab the pill bottle out of his hand... He was trying to knock me out.

Before I can do anything, I feel mori's hand by my mouth and a pill slipping into my mouth. It dissolves instantly and all I see is a world of black.

Completed Editing - 7/10