Mitsukuni's Rant... and Confessions!?

Kaoru's POV
________________

Finishing this god forsaken snowball fight (with our victory of course~), we all head back inside. "Yoru where were you the whole time? I didn't even see you out there." I say nonchalantly, but I don't get a response. "Yoru?"

"Where'd she go?" Tamaki asks, looking around.

"You mean we didn't notice her gone?" Haruhi questions, feeling bad. 

"Wait, just calm down." I say, shushing everyone. "Huni-Senpai go check your room to see if she's up there." I tell him as he runs upstairs I go to the living room, seeing our gifts spread throughout the room. But there's a note on the table.

Walking over slowly, I grab the note, seeing that it's in Yoru's handwriting. Reading over the note, my body begins to shake. "Yoru you idiot..!" I growl out, crumpling the note and throwing it to the side.

"What? What is it?" Haruhi asks me, everyone was looking at me. 

"She went back to our manor to give Hikaru a Christmas present." I say quietly and the whole room gets quiet.

"Doesn't she know that's dangerous!?" Haruhi shouts after a minute of silence. 

"She's too warm-hearted to think anything through!" I shout back, getting frustrated. "All she wants is for him to accept her like any brother should! Now I think we should stop standing around and go over to my manor right now!" Everyone instantly obeys, running to the doors as Huni-Senpai calls a limo up front. 

I'm coming Yoru. Just wait.

Hikaru's POV
________________

All Yoru has been is a pain. That's all she's ever been. Ever since we were born, she's always been the favored one. Well now, i'm going to put a stop to it. Then, it'll just be Kaoru and I again. If he doesn't accept, then i'll force him to. 

Looking over to my pathetic sister, she's still passed out on the floor. God she's so weak. I didn't even strangle her that long. Rolling my eyes, I walk over and take her phone that fell out of her hand as she passed out, absentmindedly hitting the send button as I picked it up.

Mitskuni's POV
______________

I feel my phone vibrate as we're driving to the Hitachiin Manor. Taking it out I see it's a text from Yoru.

Hikaru and I in basement help plea

She didn't finish the message... "She's in the basement Kaoru." I say, pocketing my phone and getting out of the limo as it stops. We all run to the house, and the door is locked. Takashi punches a hole through the door and we open it, all rushing inside.

"Follow me." Kaoru says, leading the way through their house. All of our demeanors have changed. We were all serious. Scared. Going down the steps two at a time we all stop as we see Hikaru. He looks up at us and a smirk appears on his face. 

I see Yoru on the ground behind Hikaru, passed out. A glare forming on my face I start to walk over, but Kaoru puts a hand on my shoulder, stopping me.

"Hikaru."

"Kaoru." 

"Hikaru why have you gone this far." Kaoru says, his voice quiet. I look at him incredulously.

"What the hell do you mean 'why'?" Hikaru asks, glaring at his brother. "You know damn well why, Kaoru. She's stealing everything away from us. She's always been the favorite. Mom always chose her for her designs. Yoru was the only one anyone could ever tell apart from us!" He begins to shout. "She's just a pain! It'd be better if she wasn't even here! All she does is take things from me! Mom, the hosts, a-and you Kaoru! You too!" Hikaru's panting, his face red with anger.