Sleepovers and Shopping

Warning now XD this is basically a Haruhi and Yoru chapter

Changing out of the maid outfit, I get dragged out of the changing room by Haruhi. Blushing, I quickly pull my shirt down the rest of the way. "H-haruhi!" 

"Sorry Yoru, let's go to my place-" She murmurs, tugging me to the door.

"You two are going to Haruhi's~?" Kaoru asks, his arms wrapping around my waist.

"I told you this already Kaoru-Kun.." I say, pulling his hands off. "I'm sleeping over and then going Christmas shopping tomorrow with Haruhi." 

"We wanna go to Haru-Chan's!" Huni says, bouncing over.

"No." Haruhi groans and leaves. 

"Well that was blunt.." I laugh nervously, inching towards the door too. "I should probably go follow her.. I'll see you guys Monday~!" I shout and run after Haruhi before any of the hosts can stop me.

Timeskip to when we get to her house

"I've never been to your house Haruhi~!" I hum, skipping into her house and looking around. It's small and cute and adorable~ Just like Haruhi~~

"Thanks I guess.." She says, taking her shoes off and locking the door. "My dad won't be home until late, so we pretty much have the house to ourselves."

"Cool~! What do you wanna do? Go shopping?"

"Well I was hoping we could do that tomorrow, so we have all day."

"Right right, good idea Haru~" I smile, giving her a thumbs up.

"We could play video games?" She asks, walking past me and going to her living room.

"Okay!" I'm way too excited for this. Smiling, I go into the living room and grab a controller as she sets up the game. "I didn't know you were into this type of stuff Haru." I say, seeing a zombie game pop up on the screen.

"Yea I know.. dad got them for me last year, and they're really fun." She smiles and sits next to me on the couch. She hits play and we begin.

Timeskip

"Haruhi to your left!" I squeal as i'm killing zombies. She put it on difficult mode so we're both back to back, killing them.

"Got it! Yoru above you!"

"Above me!? Nani!" I shout, mashing buttons on the controller as the zombies start jumping from buildings. RAINING ZOMBIES! "What is the goal to this game?!"

"Get to the laboratory on the other side of town! There's a serum that cures them!" Haruhi shouts, making a gap in the group and sprinting through, with my character following after her.

"Why'd you put it on hard!" I whine as I shoot the zombies coming close to Haruhi. 

"It's more fun that way, duh~" She says, laughing as I scream when a zombie pops out of nowhere. We get to the lab and slam the door closed, pushing a cabinet in front of it. Sighing deeply, I pause the game.

"Almost done." I laugh and look at the time. It's nearly 2 am! "We've been playing for almost 12 hours!" 

Haruhi looks at the time and laughs, but it turns into a sudden yawn. "Yea I guess we have.. are you hungry Yoru?" She asks me, standing up and going to her kitchen.

"No i'm good-" My stomach interrupts me as it growls. "Nevermind~" I chirp, hopping up and following her.

"Midnight snacks~" Haruhi says, making celery with peanut butter. Yum~! "My dad typically gets home around 3 or 4.."

"Okay~ Hey what time are we going to the mall tomorrow... in the morning." I say, I mean it is 2 am, which means it's the next day.

"Probably early, around 7 or 8." She explains, eating her celery.

"Then we need sleep!" I shout, if we're getting up that early! I'll only have 5 hours to sleep!

"Yea you're probably right.. but lets finish our game first~" She says, going back to the living room and unpausing the game.

"Ne wait for me!" I whine, jumping over the back of the couch and grabbing my controller. We finish the game and we both cheer. 

"I'll go get blankets, we can sleep out here." Haruhi tells me and she leaves to go to her room.  I change into my pajamas (oversized sweatshirt) and turn the gaming console off for Haruhi as she comes back dressed in pajamas and dragging blankets and pillows with her.

"Goodnight Haru-Chan~" I hum, wrapping a blanket around myself and laying down on the floor.

"Goodnight Yoru.." Haruhi yawns, laying next to me. 

Best sleepover ever! 

Morning (or later anyway XD)

"C'mon Yoru we gotta get up and go to the mall." Haruhi mumbles, shaking my shoulder.

Groaning I roll over and pull the blanket over my head. "Ie."

"Hai, get up Yoru."

"Ie." 

Haruhi rips the blanket off of me, making me groan loudly and curl up. I hear her laugh as she puts the blankets back in her room. Groaning again, I sit up, yawning and stretching. I grab my bag and pull clothes out, getting dressed. It's just some ripped denim jeans and a christmas sweater and my knee high converse. Haruhi comes out with a jacket on and jeans.

"Oh good, you're already ready." Haruhi sighs in relief and grabs her purse, dragging me out of the house into the snowy outdoors. BURR!

"Haru-Chan it's coold!" I complain as we start walking to the mall.

"It's fine Yoru, stop being such a baby." Haruhi says, giggling.

"A baby!? I'm not a baby!" I whine more and throw a snowball at her.

She squeals slightly and laughs, running ahead of me. We run all the way to the mall, and by the time we get there, the both of us are panting. We walk into the store and heat washes over us, making us both sigh in content.

"Do you know what you're getting them?" I ask as we walk around.

"You mean the guys?" She laughs, "No, I might just bake them cookies or something. Maybe get Huni-Senpai a stuffed animal."

"Mitsukuni already has enough stuffed animals." I say, blushing faintly, "Believe me, I know." Seeing a weapon shop I pull Haruhi into it with me.

"Maybe we can get them something for karate and kendo?" I ask her, going over to the kendo sticks. "Does Takashi even need another kendo stick?"

"I don't know, you could still probably get him one, i'm sure he'd love it." Haruhi says, coming up on my side.

"Sure~" I hum, grabbing one and going to pay for it. We walk back out and continue to look around. "I plan on making a huge strawberry cake for Mitsukuni..."

"I know he'll love that." Haruhi laughs and pulls me into another store, it looks like a bunch of school supplies. "I'm getting Kyoya-Senpai a fountain pen."

"You should get him a bright green one! So there's more diversity~" I tell her. Speaking of, i'll get him a new notebook! 

So we continue to shop, me getting more gifts than Haruhi. I still have to get a gift for Haruhi too! Overall though, it was really fun~ I even bought a gift for Hikaru, i'll give it to him separately though. Now all I have to do is wrap them and bake Mitskuni's cake, and then wait for christmas to come~!

Hey sorry I haven't updated in like 2 weeks XD I just didn't have the motivation to write, so here's another chapter just for you guys! I'm so sorry it took so long for me to update, please forgive me! X33

Completed Editing - 7/11