Banned

Yoru's POV
___________

It's past thanksgiving now, and there's snow on the ground. It's December, and mom left to go on a business trip. She apologized because she won't be here for christmas. With her gone, Hikaru's gotten worse. He basically beats me whenever he gets a chance alone with me.

Walking to the host club, Haruhi meets up with me and we walk together. "Excited for christmas break?" She asks me. "I am, that way I can get a break from the hosts." She laughs.

"Not exactly.." I mutter and she asks why. "I don't want to spend a week and a half alone with Hikaru." I tell her and I walk into the club room, putting on a cheery smile. 

Every time I make eye contact with Mitsukuni, I naturally blush now. I still remember that moment clearly. He tasted like cake.. But that's to be expected from the cake loving host. And Kyoya was really warm, I can't believe I fell asleep! And then there was Mori, getting me from my room and then leading me into the house.. I smile slightly, thinking about it as I head to the kitchen. Setting my bag on the counter, I pull out the cakes I made previously and begin to cut them.

Putting the slices on separate plates I dig in my bag for a small mirror. I've recently started wearing cover up to make sure no bruises show on my face. Seeing that i'm good, I push the mirror back into my bag and put the plates on two trays. Balancing them on my arms, I walk out to the club room where guests have already entered.

"Yoru~!" A few call, motioning for me to come over. "Oh my gosh you're so cute Yoru-San~! You're like a little maid!" They begin to gush over me as I laugh nervously, handing out the cake and naturally giving two to Mitsukuni. 

"I wonder what she'd look like in a maid's outfit?" One girl asks and they all swoon. "Kawaii!!!"

Laughing slightly, I move onto the next table, hoping to hope that Kyoya and Tamaki didn't hear that. But, sad to say, the word spread throughout the guests in the room, and soon all of the girls were fangirling over it. Whining, I inch back into the kitchen, getting ready to hide.

"Yoru~! My precious little kitten~!" Tamaki's voice sings, coming into the kitchen. "Look at what daddy picked out for you!" And sure enough, he held up a maid outfit.

"What benefit do I get for wearing that." I ask, crossing my arms. 

"We'll get more ratings than before." Kyoya says, stepping into the room.

"That's a benefit for you, Kyo-Kun." I say and he smiles. 

"You're absolutely correct about that Miss Hitachiin. If you wear the outfit during host activities I'll give you three days off each month."

"Make it a week." I say, hand on my hip.

"One school week and we have ourselves a deal." He holds out his hand to me and I shake it, narrowing my eyes slightly.

"Oh goodie~! Here Yoru~ Go change!" Tamaki says, handing me the outfit and pushing me into the changing rooms. Sighing, I look at the outfit -

 Sighing, I look at the outfit -