Official Member and Restored Drawing

Yoru's POV
_____________

After school and the club today i'll be having my first piano lesson with Tamaki... Smiling to myself, I sit up straighter in my seat. I already know how to read music, I just need to memorize which notes go to which keys on the piano...  Thinking of how Tamaki'll teach me, I don't pay attention to class.

"Miss Hitachiin!" Sensei's voice rings in my ears and I jump in my seat.

"H-hai?!" I blush a dark red as everyone laughs, Hikaru especially. 

"I asked you what does X equal." The teacher restates, making me look quickly at the board.

"72- N-no!" I say, seeing the teacher starting to walk back up to his desk. "I-its 73, I forgot to carry the one." I murmur, he nods and continues on with the lesson. Sighing in relief, I actually pay attention now. 

Once the bell rings, I have one more class before school's over. Going up the marble staircase I go to Music Room #2, where I have chorus. Luckily, none of the hosts are in this class with me, so I can act normally in here. Smiling softly as I walk in, I wave to Mrs. Onaji and take my seat. She's my favorite teacher in the school, and Chorus is my highest grade (not saying I have low ones.)

"Alright class, take your seats please." She says and takes attendance quickly. Mrs. Onaji is very pretty. She has dark red hair that's wavy and bounces whenever she walks. Her glasses are a dark red as well, and her eyes are a bright ocean blue. She's almost always wearing a blouse with a circle skirt. What makes her stand out is that she's always wearing bright vibrant colors, and she doesn't wear high heels. She wears converse all the time, most of the time, each shoe a different color, making her my favorite. :)

"As you know class, Solo & Ensemble is coming up in a few months, and i'm just curious, how many of you would like to be in it this year?" At this, most of the class raises their hands, although I keep mine down. "That's wonderful~!" She chirps as the class smiles and puts their hands back down. "So today is going to be a free day- Ah ah ah give me a moment." She quieted the class once they started to move. "If you are interested in doing Solo & Ensemble, please come up to me and we can get your music sorted out. Alright dismissed." Mrs. Onaji goes back to her desk as 3/4 of the class crowd around her for Solo & Ensemble.

Grabbing my notebook, I pull my legs up on the chair so my knees are up by my chest. Placing the notebook on them, I begin to draw, drowning out the sound around me. "You're very good at drawing." A male voice says next to me, making me jump. Looking up I see Yukio Hoshiba, a guy in my class.

"O-oh, thank you Yukio.." I mumble, blushing as he smiles to me. He pulls up a chair, sitting on it backwards with his arms resting on the back rest.

He laughs slightly, his green eyes twinkling, "I didn't know you knew my name."

"I know almost everyone's names, I just don't talk to them..." I say, looking back at my notebook to continue drawing, i'm currently sketching a dragon.

"Are you doing Solo & Ensemble?" He asks me, trying to start a conversation.

"No.. I could never sing in front of a group of people." I confess, working on the face of the dragon. "Are you?"

I see him nod, " Yea, Mrs. Onaji already asigned me a piece of music for me to practice. I plan on playing guitar with it as well." He hums happily, proud of himself, making me smile. "Can I ask you something Yoru?"

"Didn't you just do that?" I inquire, smirking slightly. I pause in drawing and look up to see him blushing faintly, stuttering. I laugh, "Yea, what is it?"

He shakes his head slightly, gaining composure, "Why don't you wear the school uniform like the other girls do?"

"Have you seen the girl's uniform? I don't like it." I tell him, making a face, which makes him laugh. "They look like cream puffs. And yellow just isn't my color." Looking at myself, i'm wearing a dark purple long sleeved shirt that has rips on the back and shoulders, so i'm wearing a black tank top underneath it, along with black bleached jeans, so there's patches of white on them, and then just black converse (I do have black knee high socks on underneath them~)