Epilogue

(picture above is what Yoru looks like all grown up, just imagine her happier lol X3)

Takashi graduated with a degree in the Philosophy of Law, and became a Private Investigator, while Yoru graduated with an art major. Takashi stayed true to his word and waited for Yoru to finish college before the two married. Everyone was invited to their wedding, it was a double wedding actually. Mitsukuni married Reiko Kanazuki, who was a friend in high school. Both couples got married together and had a beautiful wedding. Sadly, Athena passed away after Yoru's first year in college, but she gave Athena's puppies (9 in total) to everyone in the host club. Haruhi and Tamaki got one, Mitsukuni and Reiko, Hikaru and Kaoru each received a puppy, Yukio got one, Kyoya was offered a puppy, but he kindly refused, but his wife, Chiyo took it anyway, Nathan and Jessamine received one, and Takashi and Yoru kept two for themselves. Hikaru, Kaoru, and Yoru also have a little 3 year old sister, Ageha! And of course, Nathan and Jessamine have gotten married and have a cute pair of twins, Belle and Brian! The four of them actually moved to Japan to be closer with Yoru and her family. And Yuzuha and Mr. Hitachiin got re-married as well, so everyone is a big happy family!

Currently, Takashi and Yoru now live together, with a little baby girl of their own, Chusei. She's only ten days younger than Kuma, who's Haruhi and Tamaki's little boy. Apollo and Delphi, the two two year old germans, Chusei, Takashi, and Yoru live happy lives together, and of course Uncle Hikaru and Uncle Kaoru spoil their little niece.

Yoru's POV
____________

"Annnd done~" I hum, showing Ageha a mirror. "Do you like it?" I ask, I just finished painting a chain of flowers around her face.

"It's okay. Thank you Yoru-NeeChan. I gotta go find Milord now." Ageha responds, hopping off of her chair to go and find Tamaki. I laugh quietly, putting my paints away and going to find Takashi and Chusei.

Takashi was actually the one to pick out the name, it means loyalty in Japanese. Tamaki picked Kuma's name out, because he reminded him of Tamaki's teddy-bear, Kuma-Chan. Right now, our entire family is having a 'reunion' at our place outside. But everyone from the host club is here, along with their children and what not. Finding Takashi, he's sitting on the grass with Haruhi, both of them playing with Chusei and Kuma. Haruhi's hair has grown out to her shoulders, and she's so pretty~

"They're gonna grow up to be great friends Haru-Chan~" I hum, sitting down with them. Chusei and Kuma are already a year old, and they've grown considerably.  Chusei has golden eyes like mine, with dark black hair. Kuma has bright purple eyes with chocolate hair on the top of his head. They're the cutest pair ever~ 

"We got the kids here Sis, Mori-Senpai, Haruhi. If you want to go have fun~" Hikaru says, sitting down with Kaoru and pulling Chusei and Kuma into his lap.

"Aw thanks Hika-Nii, Kao-Nii~" I hum, standing back up with the help of Takashi. "I wanted to go talk with Yukio and Misaki before they had to leave." Yep, Yukio got married he has a 2 year old son of his own, Katsu. Him, Belle, and Brian get along well, since they're all the same age.

"I should probably go find Tamaki, I don't want him to get too carried away." Haruhi laughs, thanking my brothers and then going to find her husband.

"Ah Yoru! Over here~!" I hear someone shout and look over to see Nathan, Jessamine, Yukio, and Misaki all over by the outdoor bar, waving for me to come over. Smiling, I grab Takashi's hand and walk over.

"I was just looking for you guys!" I say, smiling. Takashi and I talk with the four of them about the kids and life and the dogs, all of which were here, along with Tamaki's golden retriever, Antoinette.

"Yoru, Takashi," A familiar voice says, and I look over to see Mitsukuni and Reiko coming over by us. Mitsukuni has grown taller since college, he's now taller than me actually. "Wanna share some cake with Reiko and I?"

"Okay~" Takashi and I say (he said it more mellow than I did) and we go with them to share the sweet. Belle, Brian, and Katsu run past, 10 dogs chasing after them, making all four of us laugh.

"How do you like Kookie, Mitsukuni, Reiko?" I ask, that's what they decided to name their puppy.

"He's the best! Rei-Chan and I have been teaching him tricks~"

"I've been able to use some black magic to help speed things along." Reiko says quietly, a smile on her lips. Oh that's right, Reiko was part of the black magic club with Nekozawa Senpai when we were in high school.

"Antoinette, Brigette, c'mere girls!" Tamaki calls, and he shouts in alarm as all of the dogs come over and tackle him. I laugh to myself, sighing in content at everyone around me. Although Kyoya was assigned a marriage, I can tell that he fancies Chiyo, which makes me happy. Mom and dad are back together, Nathan and Jessamine are our neighbors, Hikaru and Kaoru are successful in their businesses, Tamaki and Haruhi have a beautiful little boy, Yukio and Misaki have a cherishable life ahead of them, I have a feeling Mitsukuni and Reiko might be wanting to have a babe of their own soon, and Takashi and I couldn't be happier.  Chusei is the light of my life, along with Takashi, Apollo, Delphi, the hosts, my friends, and all of my family.

This is the best type of life there could be. I smile, leaning over and kissing Takashi. "I love all of you guys~"

And it is completed! Oml this story is actually completed like this is so sad and exciting! Idk if I'll make a sequel or not, and if I do, it'll be when Chusei, Kuma, Belle, Brian, Katsu, Ageha, and Mitsukuni and Kyoya's children are all in school. But before I do that, I have other stories in mind that I want to write. But thank you all and I love you guys~~~!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Completed Editing - 7/11