Blossoming love~?

Yoru's POV
______________

I feel a pair of soft lips against my own, and I smell cologne... Opening my eyes I see Takashi pull away from me. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pull him back down and kiss him again. It takes him a moment before he kisses me back, but he does~ 

Pulling away from him, I sit up, nervously looking at the bed. "Wh-what happened..?"

"Hikaru." He says, his deep voice making me smile while blushing more. 

"O-oh.. right. Gomenasai for worrying all of you. I-i didn't think that this would happen.. Kind of stupid of me huh?" I laugh nervously, brushing some hair out of my face.

Takashi shakes his head, "No, we understand." I nod shyly, feeling my breath slowly quicken as he continues to speak.

"Yoru would you want to go out on a date with me after New Years?" 

"I.. I-i'd love to!" I stutter, looking up at him. He smiles at me, gently caressing my face, he leans in and kisses me.

"Awww Takashi!" I hear Mitsukuni gasp and I quickly pull away from Takashi. "Now how'm I supposed to give Yo-Chan her present?" 

"Wh-what do you mean Mitsukuni?" I ask nervously, knowing my face is cherry red. He comes over to me, climbing up onto the bed and kisses my cheek.

"That'll have to do I guess." He giggles, "I was gonna ask you out on a date, but Takashi beat me to it. That's okay though~" He hums, hugging me. "I'm just glad that you're okay!"

"Looks like my little sis is growing up." Kaoru says, making me look up to see him leaning in the doorway. 

"O-onii-Chan.." I mumble, looking back down.

He chuckles, "You and I can switch if you want to. You can sleep with Mori-Senpai while I crash with Huni-Senpai."

"A-are you sure? W-we don't have to." I say, looking between Kaoru and Takashi.

"You should be closer to Takashi Yo-Chan!" Huni says, smiling sadly. "Okay?" 

"O-okay.." 

Cute short chapter for you guys lol XDD I've basically decided to stick with my own story line, I don't think i'll do more of the anime, besides the Ouran Fair and maybe Karuizawa. Maybe. Anyway, hops you like it. Thank you to haylzmc24 for the motivation spray ;3 XDD love you guys~

Completed Editing - 7/11