Lobelia Girls Accademy

Your's POV
_____________

It's been a month since Solo & Ensemble. It's November right now and the air is crisp and cold. I still walk to school everyday, and nothing has changed between Hikaru and I. Kyoya texted me last night saying that Ouran was hosting an exposition for the cultural clubs and told me to make sure I was there for the club. Wrapping my jacket around myself, I walk to school, my bag slung over my shoulder.

Getting to school, I can't feel the tips of my fingers or my nose. Going to my locker I take my jacket off and hang it up. Today i'm wearing dark red leggings with an overly large orange knitted sweater so it's almost like a dress (but not quite~) with orange converse and my hair up in a messy bun. Closing my locker, I head to class.
(A/N : Does Ouran even have lockers??? Like I looked it up and it didn't tell me anything XDD Tell me what you guys know in the comments! <3)

Small Timeskip

"All afternoon classes have been cancelled? Really?" Haruhi asks as we hang by the classroom door, our Math class just ended.

"Yea, the school's hosting a cultural clubs exposition." I tell her, putting some hair behind my ear.

"No one's told you Haruhi?" Some girls ask her, coming up to us. "It's for drama and choral clubs from a bunch of different schools. It's something Ouran hosts annually."

"What they said." I say, smiling to the girls who giggle.

"What do you mean you've never tried it?" I hear my brothers voices say in sync, making me look back into the classroom. They're interrogating Renge about instant coffee.

"It's the preferred drink of the host club!" Hikaru says, holding out a tea cup filled with what I assume is instant coffee.

"As our manager, you have to drink it!" Kaoru insists.

"W-well I think i've heard of it... isn't it when the coffee beans are already ground for you?" Renge asks, timidly taking the cup from my brothers.

"Wrong!" They shout, making Xs with their hands.

"It's something totally different. I don't even think there's any coffee beans in it." Hikaru explains.

"It's just powder you mix with hot water and then drink~ You don't have to brew it, which you have to admit is pretty cool." Kaoru says, smiling to Renge innocently. "So it's basically like coffee~"

"Yet strangely satisfying.." Hikaru hums and then pushes the cup to Renge's lips. I see her take a sip and she spits it out in a handkerchief, making me stifle a laugh.

"Speaking of, we just ran out recently didn't we? Haruhi-" The two start, looking over at us, but I cut them off.

"Instant coffee, got it." I say, walking out of the classroom and smiling to the girls that were still out in the hall.

"Wait, Yoru let me come with you!" Haruhi says, coming after me. I smile to her and we walk out of the school together. 

"Gah it's getting so cold..." I mutter, rubbing my arms as we get to the supermarket.

"I know! I don't remember Japan ever getting this cold this early in November." Haruhi says, going over to the instant coffee.

"How much do you think we should get?" I ask, looking at all the different flavors.

"Probably a lot, if we're almost out." She says, grabbing a basket and beginning to fill it with normal flavored coffee.

"Maybe we should try vanilla? Oo~ They have pumpkin spice coffee! That'd be good for thanksgiving and stuff, what do you think?" I ask, showing Haruhi the two jars. She smiles to me and grabs both, putting them in the basket. I smile and grab a few others which included mint, butterscotch, maple, mocha, and smores~