School

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey ! Okay so I just wanted to say that I would update daily I live eat cost so mostly at night and this week I'm moving so I'll try ! Thanks !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up by a bright light flashing in my eyes and see the sun. I here my alarm go off and I turn it off and sloppily get to my shower. I take my shower and did my things. And blow dry my hair did my makeup I set all of my things out last night so I don't have to go digging for it. I changed into my clothes and head down stairs. I see that my mom is reading a book and breakfast is set up on the table. I thank here and eat. When I'm done me and my mom head to school.

~~~
I said bye to my mom and head to my locker. I had trouble looking for it. I sighed and just start looking around. I see a Tallish cute boy and taped his shoulder. he turns around. "Hi I hope I'm not bothering but can you help me find locker 123?" He looked at me and said sure. We walk down a hall and we stop to a locker. "Thanks sorry if I stopped you If you were doing any thing." No it's okay I was just on my phone." "Okay we'll that's good I did not bother you." I said. He looked at me. "So what's your name?" he asked. Olivia. I said. "Okay we'll my name is taylor so see you around." I smile and nod.
We'll he is cute. I walk to my first class and herd some group of boys whispering about some one. I sit down and see that some of the boys had taylor in the group. As I look at the bored I here the same boys say stuff about some one so I just over here. "Yeah she looks like a slut." I here some one say. Yeah I know her name too it's like Olivia or something that dumb ass could not find her locker. They all laugh and my day turned good an instantly turned bad.
~~~~~~~~~~

Hey ! so I'll update tomorrow !!
And I hope you liked it ! Oh and sorry about the picture I guess I made it to big or something but I'll fix it later bye !

~Olivia ❤️🐢