Chapter 46 - Are You Jealous Yet?

Breanna P.O.V

" Cameron? " I said as he drove down the road. I tried to make this sound as nice as possible. I don't know exactly how I should tell him this.

" Yeah? " He cooed smiling a bright smile at me.

" I have to tell you something, but please don't get mad. " I begged with a worried look on my face.

" Go ahead. "

" I kind of... only ask you out because-... "

" You wanted to make Justin jealous. " He finished and I gave him an odd look.

" Yeah, and I'm sorry. It was a plan Kylie had made. She wanted me to show Justin that he can't just mess around with other girls because I can always get someone else. " I explained.

" Isn't Kylie the one that slept with Justin? " He asked obviously.

" Well, yeah but, she didn't know. " I shrugged.

" Be careful because she might develope feelings for him. " He warned.

I noticed that he continued driving and we pulled up into the parking lot of a nice restaurant with a name I couldn't pronounce. I stared at the side of his face and he smiled at me.

" You still wanna go out with me? " I asked suprised.

" Yeah, I'd do anything for you. I'll help you make him jealous. " He said letting me out.

Surprisingly we had alot of fun. I know we have went on dates but this was different. I had a boyfriend then so I didn't try to get to know him. Right now, getting Justin jealous wasn't important. Having fun was.

Justin P.O.V

I was currently walking down the street wih Ryan and Chaz looking for something to get Breanna. I seriously don't know what to do. For some reason I'm always screwing up with Breanna.Why can't I just be a nice person. I cheated on her for tecnically the 3rd time and forgot her birthday. 

" Dude, did you ever notice every time you fuck up you ask us for help as if we know what to do? " Ryan said sarcastically.

" Yeah, you need to stop screwing up. " Chaz agreed.

" I know, I know. " I rolled my eyes.

" So, what do you want to get Breanna? " Ryan said.

I don't even know, that"s the problem. Should I get her jewelry? Austin Mahone concert tickets because she is really obsessed with dude?

I tapped my chin as I slowly walked down the street peering into the store windows.Suddenly, I came across a restaraunt, a nice one. I looked into the window and I saw Breanna.

I stopped in my tracks. What is she doing here? I searched to see if anyone else there. Brown hair appeared in my vision as I tried to make out the face. It was definitely a guy. My blood boiled.

I stormed into the restaraunt pushing the guy in the suit out of the way. I saw Breanna smiling and I got even angrier. Chaz and ryan weren't far behind me.

" Breanna! " I called and everyone turned to me.

She turned back, her eyes getting wide. 

" What are you doing Justin? " She asked.

" Better question. Why are you here with this fucking idiot? " I growled.

I heard either Ryan or Chaz mumble a " calm down ". I just ignored it thought.

" We are just friends. " She mumbled and I could feel more eyes on us. I didn't want to snap. I took a deep breath and looked her in the eyes.

Breanna P.O.V.