Chapter 30 - Wake Up, This Is Reality.

Breanna P.O.V

It's been a few days and Justin has been hanging out with Caitlin. She's supposedly leaving town soon. He hasn't paid me as much attention. I just hung out with Amanda and Ryan.

I woke up next morning and Justin was downstairs cooking breakfast. I made my way downstairs after brushing my teeth and he was shirtless and just in his underwear.

" I missed you last night. " I smiled.

" Oh my bad. I came home around 12 in the morning. We did a few things. " He said kissing my cheek.

I sighed, he must have noticed my bummed out facial expression because he sat next to me a held my hand.

" I did not cheat, I promise. " He said looking into my eyes.

" Okay. " I said looking down.

He picked up my chin. " I swear. If I was going to cheat on you I wouldn't have made you my girlfriend. "

" Okay. " I said and went back upstairs.

I want to believe him, but it was hard to trust him. I sat on my bed and I texted Amanda to see if she was up, she was.

About 10 minutes later Justin came into my room.

" Hey I'm going to the park with Caitlin. I'll be back in about an hour or two. Are you going to be okay? " He asked.

" Mhm. I always am. " I rolled my eyes.

He just rolled his eyes before exiting the room and I called Amanda.

" Justin is with Caitlin again? " She said answering the phone.

" Yeah. " I sighed.

" Me and Ryan will be there in 5. "

*

*

" Thank you guys for hanging with me these past few days. " I praised.

" No problem. What's up with Justin anyway? " Ryan questioned.

" What do you mean? " I asked tilting my head.

" He's been hanging with Caitlin a lot. Are you worried? " Amanda but in.

" A little. " I responded.

" I swear Justin's an idiot. You need to tell him how you feel. " Ryan suggested.

Before I could say anything the doorbell rang. I hopped up to go get the door and it was Khalil.

" Hey where's Justin? " He asked.

" With Caitlin, his-... "

" Ex, he's been hanging out with her a lot. Doesn't that bother you? " He asked stepping inside the house.

" It actually does. " I plopped down onto the couch.

" Since you have Khalil here can we leave? " Amanda complained.

" Yeah, I'll stay. " Khalil said.

" No we should stay with her. " Ryan said giving me a look.

" No it's okay, go. " I insisted and they did.

I didn't like the idea of being alone with Khalil, but Ryan and Amanda have been stuck with me the past couple of days.

" Justin doesn't know what he has. " Khalil stated.

" What do you mean? "

" He plays too many games. You're beautiful, funny, smart. He's too busy messing around with other girls. All his attention should be on you, not anyone else. " He smiled.