Chapter 33 - Meadows and Waterfalls

Breanna P.O.V

I woke up and Justin was still fast asleep. I turned around to face him and he looked so adorable. He was breathing heavily and he still had his arms wrapped around me tight. Like he didn't want to let me go.

I stared at Justin's lips that looked extra soft and pink. I touched the bottom one and giggled quietly. He smirked with his eyes still closed.

" What are you doing? " He mumbled.

" Nothing. " I smiled.

" I have a headache. " He groaned and got up.

He went to the bathroom and I did too, I went to the one is my room. Well I guess it's still my room. I brushed my teeth with my toothbrush I had there and I washed my face with a wash rag.

" Babe, get dressed I'm taking you somewhere. " He called from the other room.

" Okay. " I called back.

I got dressed in dark wash skinny jeans, a white dressy shirt, and white and back vans.

I met Justin downstairs in his usual attire. He was wearing black drop crotch pants, a white shirt, and white and gold supras.

" You look sexy. " He said licking his lips. " Let's go. "

We left the house and climbed into the car. Justin drove off and didn't say anything. The whole ride was silent.

When we finally arrived where he was taking me I looked around and all I saw was meadow. There was a lake too and I small waterfall.

" Where are we? " I asked.

" I use to come here and swim as a kid. " He said helping me out of the car.

" So we're going to swim? It's cold. " I said as we walked to the lake.

" So. " He shrugged.

Justin took his shirt off and his pants. I don't really want to take off my shirt and pants. I'm a little self conscience, also Justin has never seen me that " revealed ".

" Take your shirt off. " He smirked.

I just stood there and shook my head. Justin walked towards me and grabbed my hips from behind. He pulled my shirt up over my head smoothly and trailed kisses down the back of my neck.

" Take off your pants. " He ordered.

I slowly unbuttoned my pants because I knew it would annoy him. I pulled them down slowly too.

" Hurry up. " He whined.

I took off my shoes and pants completely and Justin took a deep breath. His breaths became heavier and faster.

Justin grabbed my hand and led me into the water. It was cold as hell. 

Justin came over to me wrapping his arms around me. I felt his hot breath down my neck as he pressed his erection against my butt, taking me by surprise.

" Justin. " I jumped. " Don't do that. "

" I want you so bad. " He mumbled into my neck.

I turned back around so I could face him. I pecked his lips but he pulled me back kissing me harder, and more passionate.

I ruined the moment by splashing him with water. He raised his left eyebrow and splashed me back.

" Stop. " I laughed.

" You started it. "

" That doesn't mean you have to finish it. "

" I always finish it. " He winked.

That's when I remembered the tattoo I had that Justin told that guy to give me. Then I remembered his. I looked down at his pelvis area. "Breanna ❤" it read.

" What'cha lookin' at? " He said grinning.

" Relax perv. I was looking at the tattoo. " I shoved him.

" Yeah, okay. " He said still with that grin on his face.

Justin lifted my arm to look at the one he had told that guy to give me. It read " Bieber's Princess♛ ".

" Justin? "

" Hmm? "

I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my forehead on his.

" You wanna be my boyfriend? " I said kissing him again.

A large smile was brought upon his face. He tucked his head in my neck and kissed it.

" Duh. " I felt him grip my butt and I giggled. " Wait. I'm going to be honest with you. " He said looking at me.

" What? "

" I have another ex that might be trouble. " He informed me. " Her name is Jessie. "

" I don't care. As long as she doesn't interfere with us. " I smiled.

" Okay. "

" You have a lot of exes. " I giggled.

" I know, I've tried relationships so many times. They all end up bad and the girls always turn out clingy when we break up. " He told me.

" I really hope that doesn't happen with us. "

" It won't, you're different. I would marry you, you know that? "

I blushed. " Yeah I do. "

" I've cried over you. I never cry over a girl. "

" Well don't I feel special. "

Justin stared at me for a while. It looked like he was thinking about something, but I couldn't tell what. Suddenly, a strong lust appeared in his eyes making them dark.

" What? " I asked, just a tiny bit creeps out by the way he was looking at me.

" Are you ready? " He asked and I already knew what he was talking about.

I always expected this day but I never really knew what my answer would be. I love him, I kind of trust him, but I don't know whether it's a good idea right now. Then again I really want to.

Before I could rethink my decision I spoke. " Y-Yes. "

Justin kissed my cheek and and hopped out of the lake and he helped me out.

" Dry yourself. " He said tossing me his black shirt.

I dried off and put my clothes back on. I got inside the car with Justin.

" Are you excited? " He asked me.

" Try scared. "

" It's okay babe. " He said driving back home. " I wouldn't hurt you. "

____________________________________

Next chapter will be Rated R!

Comment and tell me if you're comfortable reading the next chapter.