Chapter 21 - Pleasures Of Dating

Song for this chapter: Rollercoaster - Justin Bieber
Slow Down - Selena Gomez

Justin P.O.V

I wonder what rides we should get on. She can ride this d- no.

" So what do we call this? " Bre asked turning to me.

" What do you mean? " I furrowed my eyebrows.

" Is this a date? " She asked tucking her hands in her pocket.

I thought for a minute. I mean I guess. We're alone together, and I'm trying to impress her romantically.

" Do you want it to be a date? " I answered a question with a question.

" I don't know, it just seems like it. "

" Okay, then it's a date. I'm trying to impress you. " I admitted. " I'm sorry about ruining the plans we had earlier. "

" It's okay. Let's get on a Ferris Wheel. " She suggested.

" Okay come on. " I grabbed her hand and pulled her over in the direction of the Ferris Wheel.Surprisingly the line was short.

The worker people let us on and began the ride. We just sat there not saying anything.

Breanna P.O.V

I couldn't tell what Justin was thinking about. Maybe I should start a conversation, which I'm not really good at.

" So. " Bad start, but it always helps bring a topic up.

" So, you look, uh pretty. " He said scratching the back of his neck. He's so adorable when he's nervous.

" Thanks. I have a question for you. "

" Shoot. "

" When you saw me for the very first time, why did you choose me? " I asked.

" What do you mean? "

" Like, why do you love me? We didn't even know each other. " I said as we reached the top of the Ferris Wheel.

" I don't know. I believe in ' love at first sight. ' You were beautiful, inside and out. You had a nice smile and you seemed intelligent because of your manners. I just felt a connection, I guess. " He shrugged.

Why didn't he just talk to me like a normal person?

" Why didn't you ask me for my number or something? "

" You told your friends I was weird and you were 17 at the time and I was 21. So I just wanted to know more about you and I fell deeper in love. You caught me a couple times and you thought I was crazy. " He chuckled.

" You are. " I joked, but he didn't seem to get it. His face softened a bit and he frowned. " Dude, I'm kidding. "

Not. He's a bit crazy, still. A little less than before though.

" Oh okay. " He smiled again and I laughed.

The ride was over and we hopped off. I was feeling kind of hungry so I asked Justin can we go get pizza. He said " yes " so we went to the one on the Pier.

" I want a plain slice of pizza. " I ordered.

" Pepperoni. " Justin ordered for himself.

I couldn't help but stare at the waitor name " Jacob " that walked off.

Justin gave me an odd stare. I couldn't if he was jealous, mad, or about to laugh.

" What? " I asked him.