Chapter 35 - Gun Point

I thought I'd update again for you guys :) :)

Songs for this chapter:

Russian Roulette - Rihanna (even though I don't really like her)

Change Me - Justin Bieber

_____________________________________

Justin P.O.V

Crash

I heard a noise downstairs and I hopped up. Bre must of heard it too because she jumped up. I check the time and it was almost 10 at night.

" What is that? " She asked.

" I don't know, I'm gonna check. Don't leave this room. " I demanded and I grabbed the gun I kept in my nightstand.

I crept out of the room and downstairs. I looked around and it was dark. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my back and I fell over. A black figure stood over me snatching my gun.

" Who the hell are you? " I said with a blurry vision.

The lights came on and saw who it was. Khalil. I stood up and looked behind me, Nick, trader.

" Fuck. " I mumbled. " How did you guys get in here!? "

" Someone forgot to lock their door.You were too busy thinking about getting laid to even notice. " He smirked.

" Dude, you were spying on me? " I exclaimed.

He aimed the pistol at my head and cocked it back. I just yawned, I've been in this position before.

" You're gonna kill me? Go ahead. " I scoffed.

" Oh, I'm not gonna kill you. Because then you wouldn't know what I would do to your pretty little girlfriend. " He smiled.

I looked upstairs and saw Zayn holding Bre at gun point.

" What the fuck Zayn!? " I yelled and he just shrugged.

Bre was crying and sobbing which broke my heart. I knew I put her in this predicament, me and my fucked up life.

" I swear if you fucking touch her I'll kill you. " I threatened.

" You're gonna kill me? Last time I checked, I'm the one holding you at gun point right now. " Khalil laughed.

Zayn stepped behind Bre, wrapping his arm around her and kissing the back of her neck. That made me furious. I elbowed Khalil in the face and grabbed the gun. Next thing I knew Zayn shot at me missing while Nick tried to beat me up.

" Run Bre! " I shouted and she disappeared into her room.

Nick punched me in the face and knocked the gun out of my head. Khalil took the opportunity to get up and grab the gun.

" Zayn go get Breanna. " He ordered and he did.

" You know what? Change of plans, I will just kill you. " He shrugged.

He cocked the gun back and aimed it at my head once more. He waved good-bye as he slowly attempted to pulled the trigger. Before he could the police burst through the door.

" Get down! " He yelled and everyone but me did. " You're under arrest. " He said to Khalil, Zayn, and Nick.

Other officers came in and cuffed them. The one that burst through the door first gave me a strange look.

" Are you licensed? " He asked.

" To have this gun? Yeah. " I lied.

" Okay, just making sure. " He said.

The other police officers escorted the guys out of the house and shut the door.

I sighed in relief before remembering Breanna. I ran upstairs into her room and she was crying.

" Did you call the cops? " I asked.

" Yeah. " He said wiping her eyes.

" Thank you for staying strong. It was smart of you to call the police. " I praised her.

" Is this how your lifestyle is going to be? I don't like living in fear. " She said.

" No one does. That's why it's over. I'm gonna stop everything wrong I've been doing and get a real job, for you. " I said kissing her cheek and hugging her tight.

She cried into my chest and I felt really heartbroken. I don't like knowing that I'm the reason she's crying. I've screwed up so many times and she deserves better. That's why I'm gonna change just for her.

" I love you and I'll never let anyone ever hurt you. I promise. " I assured her.